3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 360 of 616

"Red Wizards? We're not in Thay… - Page 360 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2017 - 6:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 360

"How long do you think it will be before I got the Info-dump you mentioned? I mean, I'll still go out and fight with you all either way, plus I'm pretty thorough when helping come up with a plan," Jonathan inquired realizing he was still a bit tired. Then it dawned on him. "MY COFFEE MUG!" he looked at them, "I had it with me yesterday, did any of you see it when you were out there? I think I dropped it when I got blinded. I was so focused on Ghost that I forgot it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I blink, "Uh, I didn't see any coffee cups. What about you guys? It's probably still out there. We could probably run a short patrol today and swing by the site you came in to pick it up."

"As to the info dump, it seems to vary. Thomas got his within hours of arrival. Mine came late into the second day. I'd expect it fairly soon, none of our group went without for much longer than I did."

"Speaking of planning, it probably is a good time to brief you. There's a series of old tunnels near the stronghold. The current occupants, a group of hobgoblins, apparently caused a collapse, creating a sinkhole and opening the only way in we're currently aware of. Stronghold guards are covering the edges of the sinkhole while we've been asked to clear it."

I pull out the map I've been scribbling of the tunnels we've explored so far. "This section of the tunnels has been fully cleared to the best of our knowledge. There's a young mage currently camped out in there studying magical artifacts, we will be giving her a visit."

"For the next section, this is as far as we penetrated last time. We engaged and destroyed four groups of hobgoblins, a little under thirty in total of the bastards. Unfortunately, the third charged from behind while we were occupied with the second group. That is when we lost the young man we mentioned before."

"The mission is simple in concept. Clear the tunnels, eliminate any threat to the stronghold, retrieve anything of particular use. Of course, the circumstances make it anything but simple, among other things, we don't know how extensive the tunnels are, we don't know how many hobgoblins there are, and I have to assume they'll be more ready for us now than they were last time."

"There's an interesting complication to the whole thing. The sinkhole diverted a stream into itself. The hob tunnels will start flooding within the week. My first thought would just be to keep guarding the thing and let them drown, but they got into those tunnels somehow. Presumably they'll just evacuate out the other end which we haven't been able to find, and then we'll have no idea of the location of this heavily armed band."

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As you are all talking in the dinning hall you hear loud horns being sounded. The guards in the dining hall jump up and run out leaving their plates as they were. You see the Lord stand up and sweep out of the hall yelling orders about getting everyone inside the stronghold now. He tells the large man to alert the mages now and to arm the ballista.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 360 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Alarmed I quickly grab the map back up to stow it, "No one said this life would be boring. Stay out of the guards' way, but lets get to the upper walls, see what is needed."

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Heading outside you will step into chaos as many people are running into the stronghold. You see guard heading up on the ramparts as the lord heads up there. You see people rushing up to him with armor and he stands there looking out to the west as they armor him up. You see the big red haired guy next to him and Lwethiela on the other side. The commander tells people to stay alert and yells at the guard outside to make sure all get in safely. She says something to the Lord and rushes down the stairs and out of the gate you hear her yelling at guards. About this time you see the two mages appear on the battlements in places that were left unoccupied. They are both wearing red robes. They do not look happy. The horn is still sounding and you can see the person on top of the south tower holding the horn and blowing it loudly over and over.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Grabbing what little Armor and weapon I can, primarily my bow and quiver, o head out to the battlements. A little worried for the sudden anxiety from the alert, I look out to see what has created such a commotion. “I knew something was on his mind beyond our excursions!ll” focussing my intense gaze out over the fields that everyone is watching.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:57am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 360

Once I get to the walls, I'll trust others to point out anything interesting outside the stronghold, and instead focus for now on how the defenses are being deployed, and any place in particular that looks to require aid.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 360

"Red Wizards? We're not in Thay… are we?" Jonathan said with actual concern in his voice. "If this is Dungeons & Dragons, that would be very bad."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.