3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 361 of 616

Surprised as Rachel decends to ground level - Page 361 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 361

I turn to Jonathan briefly, "Hmm? Oh, those two would be Lywenta and the lord's wife, whose name I haven't been able to say yet without butchering it. For a variety of reasons, among them being the presence of hair and red not being their usual color, I'm pretty darn sure neither is Thayan."

"Lywenta in particular has proven to be helpful to us when we had need. The other… well, just stay out of her way."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Dec, 2017 - 6:18am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I race up to the top with the others. Ghost is close behind me. My heart races as I wonder what it could be. Nothing like this had happened before in our time here. I scan the horizon looking for what could be causing this alarm.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

From the top of the walls looking off to the west and a bit south you see the farmers racing towards the stronghold. Further out you see a dark mass heading towards the stronghold. You can see some individuals racing towards the farmers as they are ahead of the masses. You see the guard commander and a squad of guards moving to protect the farmers. They are the first to make contact as they cut down any of these figures that get close enough. You all hear the Lord call out to the others. "Ware Orcs" HE draws his sword and motions to the big guy coming out of the keep and the one beside him as he steps off the gate house and floats down to the ground outside the keep. The two big guys soon join him as does the half elf in full plate. The mass is getting closer.

You see the guard commander and the squad of guard set up a skirmish line as they provide time for the rest of the farmers to get into the strong hold as they slowly give ground as more and more of the Orcs come within striking range of them. You hear loud sharp thumps from the towers as the ballista fire each bolt taking out a few Orcs. You see a red orb and a green orb streak into the masses of Orcs and explode in fire. Many orcs are laid out from that leaving a temporary hole in the masses. It is soon filled in as more and more come. The Lord wades into battle with the Commander and the squad of guards as they continue to give ground as they continue to hack and slash felling orcs all around them. You see a guard fall under the onslaught of Orcs but his body disappears ans another green orb heads into the masses before exploding into a large fire killing many more and giving the front line more time to keep withdrawing.
They are about 100 yards from the stronghold. You can see many guards at the main gate ready to slam them shut once the others are able to get inside.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 361 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I call out to anyone listening, "Focus fire on any trying to flank, bypass, or otherwise threaten the lord's line. Help give the stragglers the time they need. If you spot any shamans, bring them down immediately."

I'll get to a decent vantage point on the wall and start firing my crossbow. I'll try to focus on hampering anyone trying to hurt those retreating through the gate.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Picking and choosing my targets based on threat level, I identify high rankers and spell casters and fire longbow shots at them. “Is this the first time you’ve encountered Orcs, Jason?”
Specific Action: long bow shots as available, once targets are within range, adding inspiration damage to the first three shots that hit.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:47pm

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I gaze in horror upon the sight below." I'm useless up here. I'll go below to see if I can be of aid." I vault astride Ghost." Let's go help, my friend." I will race down to the gates on Ghost. We will wait there a moment as I study the scene.

Out of Character: : Rachel has no ranged attacks. She can't just stand by and do nothing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 361

Alarmed at Rachel's brash action, I'll call after her, "Stay behind their line, and move with them!"

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 361

Surprised as Rachel decends to ground level I call out “Rachel, stay behind the soldiers at all times! They are paid to be meat shields!” Making a note to get together with Jason for tactics sessions, I turn back to the oncoming threats.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.