3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 362 of 616

Soon the orcs are at the walls and bring in - Page 362 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 362

The guards at the gate will not allow Rachel to go out as that will cause some of the farmers and their livestock not to be able to get inside. They will tell Rachel that the safest place to be for now is inside. The Orcs will make it to the walls that is a given. Those outside are just holding them up so people can get inside before the real fighting takes place.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I clench my fist in irritation but nod. Directing Ghost, we move to the side of the gates so I can still see but not be in the way. I hold my breath without realizing it as I await the defending forces entering the gates. I ready my club and shield in the event I need to assist at the gate.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As rachel looks out the gate she will see another guard go down and his body disappear as the rest of the farmers and thier livestock make it into the Stronghold. The courtyard area of the Stronghold is pretty full now. The guards are moving back slowly as the archers on the walls now start to really take a toll on the mass of Orcs that keeps surging towards the Stronghold. Further back the ones on the walls can see siege equipment being moved towards the stronghold. Another green orb moves into the orcs and explodes into a large fireball once again. This one was very close to the front ranks. That seemed to be a signal as the lord tells the rest to fall back. The commander, Lwethiela, Orders all guard to disengage and head into the keep. The Lord nods to the three armored men around him and they all fall back into the Stronghold. Meanwhile the Lord moves forward into the masses as he continues to swing his sword. Soon he is surrounded by Orcs and can not be seen as they continue to surge towards the Stronghold. You all hear the outer gates slam shut behind the three armored men and the guard commander. The Guard commander heads to the top of the wall yelling orders.

Rachel's last view of the Lord as he is surrounded is cut off as the armored men and the commander come in and the gates are shut and barred.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 28th Dec, 2017 - 7:33pm

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 362 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jonathan shows up near Rachel with his new gear and is fastening the last buckles on his armor. "I was expecting fighting some Hobgoblins to be hard, but an Orc horde? I've only done that in WoW and with some serious powers and equipment," as he finishes with the last strap he flips around the Crossbow and starts to crank it before slipping two bolts into his teeth and knocking a third.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod as Jonathan speaks." I'm not looking forward to it. Hobgoblins are one thing but a horde of orcs… I hope we have some secret weapons somewhere. It won't take them long to be in here with us."

Seeing the gates slam shut I jump." Wait… we can't leave the Lord out there. He can't possibly survive all alone. Commander, did he fall out there?" I am incredulous that they left him alone out there.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Dec, 2017 - 7:48pm

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The commander smiles at Rachel as she passes her heading to the walls. She switches to common and tells Rachel, "He will be right in" She goes back to Elven yelling out orders.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 362

I grin at the confirmation of my suspicions, that the lord had his own means of entry to the keep, and keep firing at any orcs that seem particularly problematic. If any of the orders being shouted seem relevant to our group, I'll translate for the others.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:41pm

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 362

Soon the orcs are at the walls and bring in ladders to scale the walls. The guards on the walls are firing arrows as Orc arrows come back at everyone in earnest too. You hear the thump of the three ballista once again as they fire. You see one take out a ram that was making its way to the walls. Two more orbs a red one and a green one go into the Orc horde as fire erupts in their midst killing a lot more. You see for a brief time before the orcs fill in the voids left by the Fireballs the lord still out there swinging his sword. (Only those on the wall see this).

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.