3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 363 of 616

Knees suddenly rather weak, I stare in awe - Page 363 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 363

"Now would be a good time for a song Thomas! Boost as many as you can! If anyone prepped a Bless, same story!"

As I fire, I think of the scrolls I have on hand, trying to think of their most effective use at present. I'll head towards any points where a ladder seems about to land.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head." Thank you for joining me down here Jonathan. We can't see much here now. I think that I will go back up top with the others. I hate feeling blind down here. Are you coming as well?" I will head up top to rejoin the others after his response.

Finding a gap by Jason I stand close by." Wow. This certainly doesn't look promising. Low level equivalents like us don't have much chance fighting orc hordes. Even ones much smaller than this. This reminds me of the last stand in Aeric's game." I grimace.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While the Orcs are trying to scramble up the ladders to be only thrown off you see the Mage Lywenta leave the battlements. She heads over to the south tower where she disappears. You can see another Battering ram being moved closer to the main gate as will as some catapults being lined up to toss stones at the Stronghold. Soon there are large stones flying towards the stronghold. One hits a orc that has almost made it to the top of the wall. You feel the glancing impacts from the stones as the mostly glance off and then hit other Orcs trying to gain the walls.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 363 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing one of the nearby carts the people brought in Jonathan takes his crossbow and lays it on top of the seat and takes his shield off his back and braces it against a wheel. He lays the two bolt cases on top removing the ones from his mouth and putting them in one of the armor's straps for easy access before picking up the crossbow again

And bracing it with the cart. "This is a good spot," he said to Rachel as he swung the crossbow from the gate to the top of the wall and back down again.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod at Rachel's words, "They know what they're doing, just keep your heads down and look for good ways to lend assistance."

Snapping off another bolt, I grimace as it gets stuck in a shield rather than flesh, "Listen, it looks like we'll have fighting on the wall soon, I've still got that Enlarge Person scroll. If one of us borrows the more potent items we just distributed, they can become our very own giant sized Juggernaut for a few minutes. I'd be willing to go."

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I grit my teeth in fury. We can't let these murderers take the walls." Down Ghost." I have him go prone so as to reduce the chance that he is targeted by a stone." This is it guys. Might be our last day in this world. Let's make the most of it." I kneel down for cover as well. Ghost and I will charge any attackers that make it over the walls. I think about what animal allies to summon if needed. Wolf or dire badger?

I study Jason for a moment as I consider his idea." I don't know Jason. This horde won't be dispersed easily. It would be great until the spell ended. Then you would most likely have a lot of enemy attention. Also the rest of us would be weakened. That's just my opinion. I will defer to the group. I do appreciate your willingness to put yourself in great danger."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:24pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 363

As you all continue to hold the Orcs off the walls you hear a loud roar from the southern tower. Everything pauses as you look and see a huge red Dragon perched on the tower. It launches into the air and swoops down to breathe a line of fire on the Orcs just outside the walls. Orcs are screaming in pain as they fall to the ground burning. The dragon beats its wings as it starts to gain altitude to come around again.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 363

Knees suddenly rather weak, I stare in awe at the sight. I've imagined, but the reality of it…

Shaking myself, I turn back to it, "That should turn the tide! Keep it up people!"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.