3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 375 of 616

"Good lord even with this belt heaving - Page 375 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jan, 2018 - 6:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 375

The day was spent clearing the areas where the building stood. The next day people will be hauling off more bodies and starting to rebuild the Smithy and the general store. There is plans for a place for Jason and a inn just west of the general store.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jonathan nods "I think I can swing that, much easier to put on than plate," giving a guffaw, I always think of Conquistadors when I think of Breastplates and then how they traded it in when fighting the Aztecs in favor of the brined cotton armor that was so much lighter yet durable, and that makes me think of the paper lamellar armor of "Jonathan paused, "I'm rambling. I should stop. What I get from my trainer was a blessing." Passing off his sword hilt first, "I don't know if you can feel it, not a magic but a blessing of pure determination to smite those that have offended the natural order."

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Let me see" I'll put on an odd ocular device and spend a minute or two examining the blade before returning it. "When we get a chance, lets go see the general store owner. His place may have been torn down, but I bet he recovered a lot of his stock."

Out of Character: examining the sword for magic with the artificer's monocle.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 375 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jonathan reached for his blade, "It's not something you study, it's something you feel," he said easily flourishing the blade. "That's the whole point. Let's head out and later on I'd like to meet everyone to just talk so they can get to know me better. I feel that people are keeping their distance to avoid getting to know me in case I end up like your elven friend.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I don't think anyone's avoiding you, its just been a really busy couple of days. But yes, lets make sure you get to know them all"

I'll try to get everyone to work together in clearing out today, so we can get to know each other.

For me, the next few days will hopefully settle into a routine, help as I can with the recovery from the orc raid, then work on a magical item at night. Tonight in particular I'll be attempting to craft a scroll of Fireball.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jan, 2018 - 5:35pm

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"You must have been here a while already if you're already able to craft fireballs," Jonathan said, "Did you get a new visitor each time you were able to cast at a new level or did you find a teacher here? I've noticed there see a lot devoted to Bahamut here so I know there are people here to relate to."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 375

"I'm not that far ahead of you. You could say that I cheat when it comes to spells going into magic items. Artificers like myself can make scrolls, potions, and other such stuff using spells that are two caster levels early. The catch is it still uses my actual caster level, so this will be a slightly weaker fireball than normal."

"And no additional visits so far, the new knowledge seems to arise on its own. Though my visitor did say he'd be seeing me again at some point."

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 375

"Good lord even with this belt heaving these bodies all day makes you sore," Jonathan paused to rub his shoulders, "I haven't worked this hard for this long in a while. When do you think we'll be done? I'm looking forward to planning how we're gonna deal with the ... Hobgoblin was it?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.