3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 388 of 616

Out of Character: I know I'll be up - Page 388 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2018 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 388

Trusting in senses of natures finest hunter, I look to ghost to see if he smells or hears anything, also looking to Rachel to see if she's getting some vibe from Ghost. I whisper, "Remember the plan, if things go south, we fall back, don't leave anyone behind."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ghost sniffs the air and studies the door and the tunnel behind us. I watch Ghost in between looking about myself. Hearing Jonathan I nod and force a tight smile at him.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You do not find or see any traps on this side of the door. You do not hear or see anything from behind you and do not hear anything from the room.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 388 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The anticipation had Jonathan's heart pumping, ready to go through the door as soon as it was opened. Shield up, sword poised over it's top groove.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

If you decide to open the door I will need to know where everyone is standing when the door is opened, how it is opened and by who it is opened by.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, this time I've been placed as rear guard, so before it is opened, I'll move to the back to defend against ambush, but have my bow ready, and aware/ready with the fireball scroll.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 388

I nod to indicate it seems to be safe and wave everyone to get pressed up on either side of the hall so any traps firing down the center have no immediate targets. Probably Ghost followed by Rachel at the front on the right. I'd be on the front left, pushing the door in with my left hand while keeping a low profile so Jonathan, initially behind me, can move past and in without impediment.

Thomas and the elves split up behind the aforementioned, ready to put a volley through the door, and Vickie+Grant guard the rear watching for an ambush from that direction.

As much as I can, I'm modeling this after what I recall of modern breaching formations. The tools are different, but much of the needs are not.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 388

Out of Character: I know I'll be up front right near the door, hanging next to the wall to all allow someone to grab the handle or whatever is there. Once it's open, I'll try to enter as quickly and silently as possible and move to the side of the door and take up a defensive posture while making room for Ghost and others. I'll be surveying for the obvious threats to get ready to issue a challenge if someone stands out as the biggest threat. I know I don't have the best practice at this but I'm getting ready as best as I can.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.