3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 390 of 616

Knowing that I was a fairly big guy, I'd - Page 390 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2018 - 4:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 390

As you look around the door you can see what looks like a tripped trap that is holding the door shut. It would take a lot of force to open the door.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll study the mechanism as best I can, looking for the best way to disable it. If there's no way to get at it from this side, and an Unseen Servant would lack the force needed to mess with it on the other side, I'll look to the door itself.

If nothing else, since the door is cracked a bit, it should be possible to get a crowbar behind it. Some work around the hinges, and act to break them and then simply shove the door to the side.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Jan, 2018 - 2:52am

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aiding as I can, I’ll apply my knowledge to the mechanism, seeing if more leverage helps.

Out of Character: : add 4 to the roll for a total of +10 from inspiration.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:21am

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 390 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

No need to disable the device as it is already sprung. Just need to put some shoulders into the door to force it open. You do not see anything in the room when you get it open far enough to enter. Just a empty 30X30 room.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2018 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: In that case.... .

"It just looks like a blockage, if we give it the old heave ho, it'll eventually budge. Take this spear," Jonathan said giving it to Jason. "Get it in there," he said pointing to the top of the door, "As close to the hinges as you can get, you and Grant give it a good yank each time I hit the door and gimmes some room." Taking a few paces back and praising the strength of good deeds he took aim at the door with his shoulder. The padding that also helped his breastplate take a few blows should also cushion his attack on the door. "Don't make yourself look stupid in front of the party," he thought to himself as he rushed past the wolf and ladies and charged the door.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2018 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Realizing that the door was partially open and he hadn't come at it head on, he readjust his angle and tries again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2018 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 390

The first time Jonathan hits the door he hits it wrong jarring his shoulder to the point of pain. The second time he is able to push it open enough that you can squeeze through one at a time except Ghost.

19th Jan, 2018 - 4:15am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 390

The Storyteller says...

Knowing that I was a fairly big guy, I'd make the offer trying to push it open more and put my strength behind it saying, "Here, let me see about opening that a bit more." I will also hope though that I don't bust up my shoulder a bit, though the goal being to hit it at the right angle.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jan, 2018 - 4:16am

Thomas Results:
  • Strength on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.