3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 392 of 616

Quietly I say “who makes 20 meter featureless - Page 392 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jan, 2018 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 392

You search the room completely and do not find anything at all. If there was something in this room it has long been removed. Those in the hallway do not see or hear anything of note.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Hmph, I guess not. Time to move on I suppose. The hobs are bound to be around here somewhere, be careful."

Back in formation, we'll head back to the last intersection and go where the next left takes us.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Following in my assigned position, I'll keep alert for the unusual. "I'm going to recreate Dr. Scholl's liners soon, for all this corridor walking.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 392 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"We're rollin, rollin, rolling," Jonathan kidded as he took his spot in the front with Ghost as they continued on.

20th Jan, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I was both disappointed and relieved that there was nothing within the room and will follow after the others though staying more towards the back with the elven children. I will say as we continue on, "Hopefully we will be able to find out who created these tunnels. Whether dwarves, hobgoblins, or other group."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jan, 2018 - 2:16am

Thomas Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 6, 2 (2 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 20, 21 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You all head back to the four way intersection and once again turn left. You follow that corridor about 80 feet before it turns to the left. You follow that corridor about another 80 feet before it comes to a T intersection. Looking both left and right you can see each side goes about 20 feet and ends in a door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 392

Not liking this, I'll peer at both doors before quietly asking, "Rachel, what does Ghost think?

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 392

Quietly I say “who makes 20 meter featureless corridors ending in a ‘T’? Crazy design.” Listening hard, I wait for the choice of direction, but wary of another ambush.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.