3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 394 of 616

To be clear you head back to the four way - Page 394 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 394

".... 20 feet is not too far, what if we left torches near each door, threw rocks or something at both doors and see if they charge out of them? We can stay in this hallway and avoid getting hit from both sides. Have ranged weapons and that Fireball ready and don't let them see our fontline fighters until they get here to this point? We already know that what's clear, "Jonathan said gesturing behind them, "or have they been using ranged weapons to?

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:44am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I laugh at Jason's suggestion." Of course I'm ready to be a damsel in distress Jason. It was very effective last time. With the doors being so close together it would most likely draw both groups out. That would be fine though. We can set the ambush this time. I can't get as close in as last time since I'm still limited by the smoke. Just give me the word Jason and I'll do it."

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Still speaking quietly, to Jonathan, I'll say, "They used a few bows last time, but most of them rushed in with swords. That's no guarantee for the future of course, just what we've seen."

"Let's gather up, with the front line about three paces behind the intersection. That'l be enough to stay out of sight of either door, but not so far Rachel can't rejoin us."

"Rachel, don't stick around on it, but the stage is yours."

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 394 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile and then look to Ghost." Stay here. I'll be right back." He looks unhappy but sits down waiting for me with the others.

I nod to the others and walk up until I can see both doors. I then begin calling out for help." Is anyone there? I'm lost. Help me. Help!" I'll wait for a reaction. If hobgoblins exit the doors then I will scream and start walking as if badly injured to rejoin my companions. If nothing happens then I will walk up five paces and repeat the procedure. There is a lump in my throat as I start.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Jan, 2018 - 1:40pm

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rachel sees both doors open but they do not advance at all. They smile as they take aim with bows. They fire. Rachel is hit with four arrows for a total of 16 damage.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I cry out in pain as the arrows pierce my armor. Walking as quickly as I can I rejoin the others. I call upon nature to heal me as I cast cure light wounds. The others can see arrows protruding from my body." They are on to it. Opened both doors and took a lot of bow shots at me." I feel better as the healing surges through me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 394

I wince, and quietly state, "I'm sorry, I figured them going for it was a long shot, I didn't anticipate they might be waiting for you. Stand firm, lets see if we can salvage this."

If there's nothing after several seconds, I'll motion for people to, as quietly as we can, displace back to the other side of the last intersection. I'm anticipating that the Hobs are likely maneuvering to get around us.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 394

To be clear you head back to the four way intersection. Which way do you go at the four way?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.