3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 397 of 616

When Grant looks around the corner at the - Page 397 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2018 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 397

"Jonathan is right, lets leave the oil. Give me a minute to prep, and then lets see what they're up to. Shields up on our way back to the intersection."

Grant's suggestion did give me an idea though, if the smoke was controlled… I'll prepare a Wall of Smoke in a small stone, ready for use.

I'll suggest that we proceed back towards where we encountered the hobgoblins, with those at the fore ready to duck back when they're spotted.

Out of Character: If those at the front keep a readied action to move back into cover upon seeing a direct threat, they should be able to avoid harm.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Putting the shield up, "Ready here. Let me know when you're ready to charge in, I will lead the way!"

Out of character: Prepping to use the lead the charge stance. (+ my level in damage on charge attack.).

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod grimly at Jason's idea." Lets try this and see what happens." I'll walk along by Ghost with shield and club ready.

Out of Character: : Readied action to retreat into cover upon seeing any enemies ahead.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 397 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I will update the story when I have the plan of what you are doing and how you are doing it.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: At present the plan is to go back to the T intersection and find out what the Hobs are up to. Anything further needs to wait until we put eyes on them or the doors they were behind.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shield concealing as much of my face as possible, and ready to pull back behind cover, I sidle along one wall, looking towards the far door.
Specific Action: Ready to dodge back, as needed. I am only exposed to one door, in this position.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 397

Out of character: heading back to the intersection with everyone else, ready to charge ahead at the door not obfuscated by the smoke wall bomb. Until then I will stay in the corridor, shield ready to block arrows.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 397

When Grant looks around the corner at the T intersection he sees the door is open and bows are released. He is hit by two arrows for 10 damage. Does anyone else wish to peek around the corner?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.