3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 5 of 616

I grin a bit, "Well, he's bound - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Apr, 2017 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 5

I laugh as Ninja almost falls. " I see that you are already falling for me. " I grin as we walk along. " Amazons. You would be so lucky. " I shake my head. " So which names do the two of you prefer? Ninja or Dennis? Daishain or Jason? My user name or Rachel is fine with me. " I study our surroundings a little apprehensively as we approach the castle.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Apr, 2017 - 8:18pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Jason is fine, I like the word Daishain as a handle, as it is a reference to a book series I enjoy. But it sounds rather awkward to be used in person."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Apr, 2017 - 8:19pm

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"And for me you can use either Ninja or Dennis. Actually, my friends call me Den… and you two qualify as friends. In SF everyone gets a handle that we use when we communicate. If we are in distress we don't use that handle. The handle is usually something your teammates stick you with. One of my friends was Piggy and he wore that proudly. I earned Ninja when we were training with Navy SEALs and I snuck up on them without them hearing me and managed to slit their leader's throat… simulated of course. Try 'em both out and stick with what sounds right… although my wife should just call me sir" I finish with a smile. I'm glad that the banter seems to have cut through the initial tension and worrying. I know it's much better to stay loose like this so if things go to Hell in a handbasket that initial shot of adrenaline has the effect it's meant for rather than us being worn out from too much adrenaline.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You get to the road and see that it is a well-worn path. Looking to the right away from the strong hold you can see it heading towards a forest about 1,000 yards ahead. There are farm fields and small huts around close to the fields. You can see figures working in the fields.
Looking to the left towards the strong hold you can see the road soon enters a small village. There is a small general goods vender setting up his wears and what looks to be a small blacksmith shop across from him sitting next to the small road that turns off the road and leads directly to the main gate of the stronghold. Handing above the man gate is a large purple banner with what appears to be a coat of arms on it. You will have to get closer to see what the coat of arms looks like but it appears to be a helm with horns on it of some sort. You get a better look at the stronghold. It is of a unique design. It is round with three towers spaced equal distance from each other around the circumference but inside the walls. The walls are about 30 feet high with the towers and additional 30 feet high. Looks that there is a Ballista on top of each tower and you can see people up on the towers. And a few are patrolling on the walls. The main gate is open and people are walking outside. It appears to be morning as the sun is slowly rising above the horizon.

You will see a short man walking out of the main gate. He is wearing a purple robe. It appears he has some armor on under his robe and at least one sword. He looks to be very short like under 5 foot in height but it is hard to tell from where you are at. He has white blonde hair.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Hmm, let us wander through the village a bit first and listen. The short guy by the gate appears to be someone to talk to, but I'd rather approach him with more of a baseline to work with. Agreed?"

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes, this is fine by me. Let's see if it's fine by him too. Should I start practicing my Renfaire speak?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 5

I roll my eyes as I hear Den. "Sir? Den, you must have hit your head when you were traveling here. " I laugh softly. " Jason, we are placing our lives in the hands of an aspiring RenFaire actor. He has been waiting his whole life for this. I'm fine with just wandering around at first. The longer the better before our amateur bard begins. " I smile.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

I grin a bit, "Well, he's bound to be better at it than I am. Here's hoping they all speak unaccented American English"

I'll start ambling on through the town at a slow pace, adopting the same walk I drop into when just wandering around to kill time. Keeping an eye, and especially an ear, out for what I can glean of this culture.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (616) »

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.