3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 402 of 616

Between Rachel and Ghost the last Hobgoblin - Page 402 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 402

Rachel and grant team up striking one of the hobgoblins killing it as Ghost misses again. As one steps up to attack again the other one swings at Rachel but misses. On the other side of things Vickie send forth another ray but misses. Jason hits one with his crossbow killing it. The two left standing attack the closest elf teen. Hitting him for a total of 15 damage felling him.

The next round Ghost bites into one injuring it while Rachel and Grant both miss. Vickie hits one with her mace as Q hits it too with a well placed shot killing it. The Hobgoblin that is still up attacks Q but misses her meanwhile the hobgoblins by Ghost Rachel and Grant attack Grant hitting him for 7 points of damage.

Rachel and Grant both hit while Ghost misses. Another Hobgoblin is down. Meanwhile on the other end Q and Jason both hit the last Hobgoblin that is not stunned killing it. Vickie had missed. The Hobgoblin on the other side hits Grants again for 5 damage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rachel presses further forward trying to wipe these foul creatures out. Ghost is in a fury as the confines of the tunnel restrict his movement.

Out of Character: : I wrote that to explain Ghost missing almost every attack. Club damage is 3D6 +2 per attack with bane.

30th Jan, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Since my first swing had appeared to miss, I will try to adjust my stand and prepare myself for any hobgoblins left standing. In the confusion though I can't tell if all enemies are down or if there was still one left. If there is Hobgoblins left, I will try attacking.

Out of Character: Some confusion, most details seem to indication all were brought down, yet then there was the last sentence where a Hobgoblin makes a hit against Grant. Also, I rolled for two round.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:31pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 402 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

A bit shaken by the constant injuries and healing, battling back and forth along his body and sending terribly mixed signals, I strike out again at this last attacked, trying to remove the final threat on this side and turn to the next. Blood streaming from my sword, flicking off droplets as I parry and thrust, I ponder the insanity of magic in such direct effects.
Specific Action: Four more attack rolls. I the last Hob goes down on this side, I will change to bow and try to get some shots on the other side. Bow attack and sword attack are the same mods.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I don't like the look of the way the young elf fell, "These three are just unconscious, but not for long, Thomas, Vickie, finish them off quick!"

Moving to the fallen's side, I retrieve one of the red cloths I've taken to prepping for such emergencies, I apply it to the youth, activating it. I can only hope it isn't too little, too late.

Out of Character: Those dealing with the unconscious hobs don't need to make an attack roll, just declare a coup de grace and roll critical hit damage.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:33pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vickie and Thomas will not have a problem putting the other three out of their misery. Jason rushes to the fallen Elf teen boys aid and places the cloth on him stabilizing him. What about the other one you had taken into the corridor away from the fight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 402

Moving back into the corridor with the other two, I'll help the other youth with the one pulled away from the fight.

Out of Character: I'd asked him to tend to the other's wounds, so hopefully he's been making Heal checks to stabilize him. If the one downed is alive but still in danger, I'll call out for someone to come with healing magic and make Heal checks of my own.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 402

Between Rachel and Ghost the last Hobgoblin is killed. But not before it gets another good hit on Grant dealing 8 damage. Grant missed both rounds. All the Hobgoblins are now dead.

Jason is able to stabilize the elf teen boys. One is looking pretty bad but both can still recover.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:03pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.