3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 403 of 616

Everyone roll listen checks As you search - Page 403 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2018 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 403

"Definately time to lick our wounds. Do we have the healing to deal with this or do we pull back?" Jonathan said still slightly frustrated at his inability to be effective in the encounter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Damn! I was hoping to have that last Hob feed me some healing before he went down." Getting what healing I can, I'll then start visually checking the room behind them and make sure there isn't any other threat coming up.
Specific Action: Just looking through the door and scanning for anything odd, not entering.
Out of Character: : Do we have any slow healing left? I've two more CLW, but those would be wasted in down time. I'm down 13 points.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look around to assess, and am dismayed to see nearly everyone sporting a wound.

"I think we need to back out soon. We have healing to deal with this, but we could spend every bit of it trying to fix it all and still come up short."

"How does it look in the spaces they came from?"

Out of Character: I'll spend a few minutes to burn two of my remaining 3 infusions preparing Lesser Vigor. Applying one of each to the two unconscious youths. That'd be 13 HP each, applied over an equal number of rounds.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:42pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 403 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Both Rooms are 30X30 and have six sleeping mats in each. There are 12 dead hobgoblins. They had the normal hobgoblin armor and weapons as before. You find no treasure other than weapons, armor and shields. The weapons were long sword and short bows.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"These guys are terribly poor creatures, for a garrison force. Should we gather up all the gear, at least and haul it back, calling it a day?"
Specific Action: Searching for secret doors, etc. Once for each room.

30th Jan, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Feeling the need to apologize, I'll say everyone, "Hey I'm sorry for freezing up back there. When you needed me to get involved and jump into the fray I just choked up. I wasn't able to react and decide what to do until things had already started." I felt guilt and embarrassment for this, they also relieved that no one has been to seriously hurt. I'll offer to help where I can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 403

I walk around checking to make sure that everyone is okay relatively speaking." Yes, this will take most of our healing capability to just get back close to normal. We should prioritize finding those factories that manufacture wands of cure light wounds. Every 3.5 world I've ever seen has them." I laugh as I say this. "Seriously though, we need greater healing capabilities. This is our limiting factor in exploring. We can handle one or two encounters and then we are useless for the rest of the day. None of us are dedicated healers. We really could use one or two of those wands."

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 403

Everyone roll listen checks As you search the rooms. You do not find any secret or hidden rooms.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.