3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 405 of 616

I look to Jason. "Oh, I'm ready - Page 405 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 405

Out of Character: You should see a link to the current map now in the SDR at the top of the page if I set it up correctly. I also placed you around the area you can tell me where you want to move to in a battle.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : No, sorry, KN, I don't see it in any of the SRD sections. Permissions or something?

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You do not see a tab hat says Kntorans SRD? Click on that tab to see the SRD and look for maps.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 405 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : The button is there, but there are no documents in the list. It's just the title bar. To be exact, it says "Reference Title (Entries: 3)", but nothing is in the list. I check Dai's just to be sure it's not my browser.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:32am

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: the tab's there, but the page is empty on our end. Make sure you've hit the button letting the mods know they need to approve what you put in there, and then give them time to do so.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

That might be the hold up waiting for approval first. Sometimes it takes a bit of time. Just letting you know I have it set up somewhat.

The maps have been approved. You all should be able to see it now. If not ask for permission to view it and I will add you. I have it set so anyone with the link should be able to follow it.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 31st Jan, 2018 - 2:27pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 405

I make sure to get everyone back in formation to be ready to meet whatever seems to be coming our way. "Rachel? How's the healing coming along?"

"Hold firm for a minute, I'm going to prepare my last spell for today. Let me know if there's any sign of them."

I'll pick up a rock or something of the sort and start infusing it with a color spray. The spell had proven quite potent so far. It will take me a minute.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 405

I look to Jason. "Oh, I'm ready to get out of here. Somehow I was untouched through the last battle. I am ready when everyone else is. Ghost is good too."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.