3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 408 of 616

Continuing to advance and fire, I'll - Page 408 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
1st Feb, 2018 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 408

The Storyteller says...

Moving up to stand next to, yet slightly behind, Qwantithalica, as I draw my rapier and prepare for if any goblins come near so as to defend her as well the other elf teens. Having already used Inspire Courage with the Badge of Valor raised, I will begin preparing a sleep spell to cast on the hobgoblins once they are within 90 ft. That is, unless they were already within this range. Yet before this I will use the Haste scroll.

Specific Actions: I'm not sure how many rounds this makes up or how the use of actions will work.
Cast previously Inspire Courage boosted by Badge of Valor.
Move to I17, to the right and one square behind Qwantithalica.
I will draw my rapier, so it is at ready, before using the haste scroll.
After this, I will cast sleep on hobgoblins close enough.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Feb, 2018 - 1:06am

Thomas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)
  • Sleep Damage on D8 (+0): 3, 3, 3, 2, 6 (5 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Sorry forgot to change the longsword damage again. Here is just the weapon damage rolls and the Crusader strike heal if replicable.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ghost charges ahead alongside Jonathan. I can't run so walk as far as you can behind Ghost. I will hold him back to wait for the fireball as well.

Out of Character: : Bane damage is 3d6 +2.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 408 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Johnathan I will not accept rolls for attacks or damage if you change the range to be starting at any number besides 1. Having hits be on a d8 range 2=8 automatically causes you to miss. I consider this trying to cheat. Reroll your hits and damage and I will update the game.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Only one of the D8's appeared to have rolled. I see now, I didn't understand the purpose of the Start#.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Results

Stone Bones / Charge Result 17 - Damage 13 + DR 5 / Adamantine
Leading the Attack Result 15 - Damage 19 + 4 to Hit my target
Crusader Strike Result 25 - Damage 18 + Heal 5.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 408

The fire ball races over the shoulder of the advancing party striking in the middle of the hobgoblins. None of them fall but a few appear worse for wear. They answer back with arrows Five of the arrows strike one hitting Et2 for 5 damage, One hitting Rachel for 6 damage, two hitting Jonathan for 11 damage and one hitting Jason for 5 damage, Jonathan rushes forward but misses his attack. Ghost rushes forward but misses too. Rachel is a few steps behind so is not able to attack this round. Vickie shoots one hitting it for 7 damage killing it. Q shoots another one killing it. Jason goes to cast his color spray but knows he is out of range. Thomas casts sleep and three fall down. The two teens shoot arrows but they both miss.

Out of Character: See above post of mine to understand why Jonathan missed.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 408

Continuing to advance and fire, I'll move up in support of the others. I'll let loose with the color spray as soon as an opportune moment comes up.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.