3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 409 of 616

Out of Character: The dice love and hate me. - Page 409 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 4:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 409

Out of Character: When moving tell me where you are moving to. I am keeping the map updated with movement.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : change in rolls - KN, all my rolls - both damage and to hit, are increased by 2 from the Inspire Courage Thomas has added. That would make the results to hit:11,18,16 and the damage 14,11,11.

After firing my bow a few times, I see the mass of foes arrayed against Jonathan and the rest, and I move up to get better shots on the Hobs.
Specific Action: Move up to N16 and keep firing.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of character. I accept the penalties for the rolls, but please consider this an honest mistake and not an attempt to cheat. I just found the place that explains what the rolls mean. Most Die Rollers start with a Numerical value of how many Die you are going to roll, then the Size of die and then any bonuses.You have my follow up actions and I understand that they will likewise be subject to this ruling. Now that I understand this system slightly better I won't be making that mistake again.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 409 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I had intended to stay ten paces behind Jonathan until there was an opportunity for that Color Spray.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As I understand it, I'm being allowed to reroll the follow up actions, but not the initial action.

Initial Strike Stone Bones:Longsword Charge - Failed

Follow up actions: Rerolled, these are my desired affects of the roll and I think I have it in there correct.

Lead the Charge: +4 for others to hit my target
1D20+9
1D8+5+2D6 Bane

Crusader Strike: 1D6+2 Heal on Successful Strike
1D20+9
1D8+5+2D6.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : These are 5 foot squares, so only two can melee at the same time, correct?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 409

Yes each square is 5 feet thus melee is confined to that space Only two can get I melee range at a time. I will be adding more shortly here as a edit to this post. Jason You have to be within 15 feet for the color spray to be effective thus right by Rachel behind Ghost and Jonathan.

The Hobgoblins send out more arrows Two arrows hit Grant for 5 damage and Et2 hit for 4 damage. Jonathan strikes back cutting a Hobgoblin in half as Ghost bites into one killing it. Ghost moves forward allowing Rachel to catch up with him to help protect him as he steps across a sleeping Hobgoblin allowing Rachel to club him so he can not strike Ghost from underneath. Vickie shoots and hits another killing it. Q shoots another killing it. Grant and Jason both miss. Thomas is left in the back as the Elf teens move forward firing arrows.

A hobgoblin rushes Jonathan swinging at him but misses as Johnathan misses too. A couple more rush up to attack Ghost. They both miss. Ghost kills the one in front of him as Rachel kills the one in front of Jonathan. Vickie shoots and kills the last one still up. You have two still ahead in the corridor that are asleep thanks to Thomas.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 3rd Feb, 2018 - 4:14am

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 409

Out of Character: The dice love and hate me. sad.gif

Turn 2, I have to roll to [Critical Hit] the monster.
Turn 3, I have to roll to [Critical Hit] myself.

If I'm correct, the +hit for Bane does not affect the chance to hit myself.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.