3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 412 of 616

After returning to the stronghold I change - Page 412 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Feb, 2018 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 412

Experience gained for these hobgoblins is 1,200 each. You also carried out 24 short bows, 24 long sword, 24 suits of studded leather and 24 small woden shields. You also found 400 arrows. The black smith will purchase the items at 40% market value except the arrows. He is not interested in them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I watch Vickie walk off with the red headed guard I had not really spoken with. "Huh, when did that happen? I'm glad, her being able to find such a connection here so quickly is promising."

I'll get patched up, then report in to lord Douglas, "Sir, another two dozen of them have been felled. Unfortunately the team was pretty banged up, though there were no hard casualties this time. They're outmaneuvering us, most likely taking advantage of their darkvision. It is also difficult to say for certain how many of them remain."

I'll relay any additional details he asks for, then if nothing else comes up, I'll retire.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes being human does suck when you have no dark vision. I think that as you continue clearing out the corridors I am sure things may change from there. Keep me posted on your progress.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 412 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Of course sir. I'll have the team prepped to return for another run as soon as I can."

"We seem to be running out of time however, those flood waters will cut us off shortly. I don't think I will be able to replace all of the resources we used up in there before it starts becoming a problem."

4th Feb, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will again check on the elven children who had come with us, even offering to walk them to the healers for any that needed it as I spoke to them in the oven. Though I kept this to myself, I was feeling frustrated that it was goblins and hobgoblins that have been causing so much trouble. Instead I hide this with a smile, as if not to let it bother me.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

After getting healed (Is there any cost), I go and see if the library has been opened yet.

Out of Character: : total is 700gp and 8sp.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 412

Yes the library is opened again as you will see the two mages sitting and talking to the Lord in the dining hall.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 412

After returning to the stronghold I change out of my armor and head to the baths. A relaxing bath is just what I need to heal various aches and pains after another day of combat. Ghost sits by the outside of the door waiting for me.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.