3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 416 of 616

I look uncertain before beginning." I - Page 416 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Feb, 2018 - 2:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 416

"I'm sure if she is anything other than fine we'd know. For now, we need to decide when we're heading back to finish the job, and what we'll be doing to prep for it."

Out of Character: Jonathan, feel free to resume our conversation whenever ready. Also, fell behind a bit on the party resources spreadsheet, it should all be good now, and after the recent language learning spree, we have a fair amount over 8K in gold.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Feb, 2018 - 11:27pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Well, what I'm talking about doing is very simple. Getting on the same page before going into places, talk about our expectations and goals and most importantly discuss out state of preparedness. Our current objective is clear, scout the tunnels before water floods them. We ... I still don't have a clear timeline for that, but my guess was we'd want two days to be prepared to go back down. 1 day to heal up, then go back in. Next, what are our assets, who'se gonna be were, etcetera. In the military, we planned ahead and took things one at a time. Once an objective was reached, we would evaluate our chances to proceed before we moved on. We had fall back positions, we knew how much ammo, water, food and batteries we had. You know, supplies. Here though, we need to all know where we stand with healing. There's no M.A.S.H. Tent for us, just the fort and that means we need to keep track of that path so we don't get cut off again. I'm glad we got a chance to go out there. It gave me more infomation on our readiness than standing on the wall versus the army of orcs did, plus we whittled them down some more. That's always useful, they won't be replacing those guys and we'll go back in fresh without smoke." Jonathan picked up the segments of wood and stood them on their ends. He had 12 so far, but was measuring slightly longer pieces with the tiny blade.

Out-of-Character: there we go, was having connection issues tongue.gif.

7th Feb, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

"Though I understand that it might be seen as inconsiderate, after all Lord Douglas has done for us, to request more then we have already been given," I will say, looking to those gathered and to Jason before continuing, "Yet if we are to completely scout out the tunnels before they become too flooded… I feel requesting reinforcement to assist us. Trained soldiers perhaps, especially since we have been taking assistance of the elven children that we saved… which has brought risks and one death."

Out of Character: For consideration, not sure of the best way of broaching the subject. Though this discuss may be taking place in his presence, at the very least I feel it may not be best for me to be the one to ask directly Lord Douglas.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:24am

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 416 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I walk slowly to the dining room for lunch. My faithful companion is at my side. I make up a tray of cheese, nuts and meat. Sitting down carefully I will eat by any companions that I see. My face is swollen with my eyes blackened. Fading bruises are visible all across my face and any visible skin.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Securing the tunnels behind us is a problem. We don't have enough people to leave behind at the junctions, and we don't have deployable traps or barriers at present. If you have any ideas, I would be more than glad to hear… "

I trail off as Rachel joins us, a fist clenching under the table as I take in her injuries. There's a definite edge to my voice as I say, "I assume whoever or whatever is responsible has been dealt with."

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

When Rachel enters the dining hall all conversation stops. Everyone watches her and then looks to see if the Lord is going to find out what caused her injuries. When he does not react to her obvious injuries that tells people that he knew in advance of what she looked like.

Out of Character: what did Rachel wear to lunch?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2018 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 416

The Storyteller says...

I felt that Jason made a good point, though I did not have a chance to reply or hear anyone else's before seeing Rachel come in with injuries plain to see by all nearby. "Who… Why? What happened to give you those injuries," I asked with first disbelief and then anger in my voice, though still trying to keep my volume low as I do so.

I never had a friend who have been as badly beat up as Rachel, leaving me more than upset involving whoever could have attacked her. I was not always so good at expressing my emotions, but when it came to seeing those that I cared about hurt it does bring visible reaction.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Feb, 2018 - 1:32am

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2018 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 416

I look uncertain before beginning." I dont.... .. The hobgoblins in the tunnel have been bothering me. It is a death trap in there. We have no idea what we are facing. I... Can't let any more of the elven children die not to mention us."

It is obvious that I am having a hard time telling this." I went to Lord Douglas and expressed my concerns. I offered to scout it out myself so there would be no more surprises. I asked if there was anything he could do to help me scout and get back. He argued with me and didn't want me to but he finally allowed it. Lord Douglas gave me a ring that would teleport me back to him instantly. I was confident now."

"I went in unarmored and unarmed. Being a woman I was almost certain that they wouldn't outright kill me at first. I was correct. I went in and went right at the t intersection. Then I went left at the next 4 way. I went a little further and came to another 4 way. I was attacked by hobgoblins from both the left and the right here. They beat the hell out of me. I woke up in a slave pen somewhere deeper in the tunnels. There were human slaves in there. I counted at least 50 hobgoblins in this area. I could barely move but I took in all that I could. They then came in and dragged me out. They beat me some more." My voice breaks here. Tears run down my cheeks.

"I tried to hit one of them. The next thing I knew I was lying in the slave pen again. I knew what was coming next." I shivered." I activated the ring and teleported to Lord Douglas. I was taken to the healers and this is what I look like after a lot of healing." I look down and let my hair cover my face." I know it wasn't very smart. With the ring I thought I would be safe. It would be a great way to learn what we are facing there. I never expected the brutality I faced there. I was fortunate to live through that." I go silent and just stare off at the wall. I shiver thinking of it.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Feb, 2018 - 2:43am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.