3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 418 of 616

Allowing myself a moment to calm down, Jason's - Page 418 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2018 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 418

"Step one should be use the information she gave us to draw a map. Will have to try to guesstimate at the size of the rooms with and height as well as length. Once we know where all the paths are, we can map out a route that won't let them get behind this, also one of my ideas was to use Rachel's gift to the fullest. If we can get some tiny animals to scout that would save time. Frankly, her gifts are the only ones I know what to expect from."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Concerned, I look around to make sure no one else heard Grant before replying, "That is one heck of a leap, he probably just decided that since we couldn't do anything about it if we knew, and it was her decision, that she could explain it when she got back."

"Besides, any kind of collusion fails the motive test. To the best of my knowledge, everyone here has more to lose than gain by causing problems of that nature for us. He has the most to lose in that regard, he's put forth significant resources for our sake, and our work is the only value he gets in return."

"Look, lets go have a chat with him and his captain of the guard, see how he responds to our concerns over the task at hand. Just, for God's sake, leave the theories behind, I can't see any positive outcome from bringing them up."

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I can certainly be objective, if the answers make sense. I'm just telling you what my instincts are saying in the way this is going. If he was a project manager, I'd be looking for shortfalls and errors in the project.Let's arrange a time like you suggest, and keep it to the information she gained. Their forces are too large to over come at our skill levels."

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 418 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll send word that we'd like a meeting with Lord Douglas and captain Lweithialia when time can be arranged.

I'm trying not to let Grant's suspicions bother me too much, but I have to admit some things haven't quite made sense.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Feb, 2018 - 4:33am

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Commander Lwethiela will set a meeting with the lord after the evening meal if that is ok with you. The meeting will take place in the meeting hall as a informal meeting. Those that wish to be in attendance will ed to be there 30 minutes after the end of the evening meal.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Right then, let us meet up again at that point. For now, rest up, especially you Rachel."

After people disperse, I'll turn to Thalica, "I should have offered this sooner. Would you like to learn the Common tongue? I believe Lywenta is available for imprinting."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 418

I'll squeeze Vickie's hand and nod at her." Thank you so much." I'll shuffle off slowly to my room with Ghost. There I will nap and then prepare myself for the meeting.

8th Feb, 2018 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 418

The Storyteller says...

Allowing myself a moment to calm down, Jason's words in my thoughts, I decide might need to offer some sort of an apology though when I turn around it appears Rachel's already gone. I will have to speak to her later.

Checking to see what is going on, making sure that I will be able to attend the meeting, I will find myself unable to rest right now and I good to the library for some reading. Hoping I can find something of interest or of use.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:17pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.