3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 419 of 616

"It does sir. Magical support would likewise - Page 419 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 419

After the evening meal and at the appointed time you are let into the meeting hall. At the other end the Lord is seated wearing a purple robe. The red haired man in plate mail is behind him and to his right while the guard commander in the plate mail is standing it his left with the red robed mage standing to her left.

The Lord looks to you and motions you to come closer. "You wished to meet with me, well talk tell me what concerns and issues you have right now."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"In brief sir, I do not think we can complete our objectives with the hobgoblins in the time allotted, not as things are."

"Rachel's information from her foray is worrisome. They appear to boast quite a few more combat capable individuals than anticipated, and we still seem to have only explored a small fraction of the tunnel complex. The existence of prisoners in their midst presents another complication."

"As I see it sir, we have a few major problems. We're burning too many resources, especially in regards to healing, to keep pushing the fight, we don't have a means to prevent them from getting between us and our way out, and if they manage to engage us with a significantly larger force than they have been, I estimate it will be all over for us."

"Now, if we had all the time in the world, and could keep whittling them down a few dozen at a time, spending a few days in between trips to replace scrolls and potions, I think we could manage. But those flood waters are going to start having an impact in days."

Out of Character: , Did I get a chance to pay for Qwantithalica to learn Common? If no, I'd be doing so at the next opportunity.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: . Yes you had the chance to get her the chance to learn common.

The Lord thinks for a bit. "Would having more healing at your disposal help you accomplish your task. I can offer you each a portion of healing. And three potions of cure critical wounds if you think this will allow you to complete your mission in the North tunnels. Would something else help you that I may be able to provide?"

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 419 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I wait with the est at the back, listening and evaluating. Thinking about the daunting task that we are being asked to accomplish, I wonder where the other forces are.

Out of Character: : What's a potion of Healing give?

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: . A potion of healing gives you all your hit points back minus a d4 roll. It is a very potential and powerful healing.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"That would help sir, but I was more thinking of a second team. Enough people to secure the ground behind us, and if they come in real force, make up for some of the balance."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Feb, 2018 - 12:32am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 419

With the guard force I have here I can spare a few men but not many. Maybe six. They can hang back and assist if needed and keep you from being flanked or pull you out if over whelmed. Does that sound reasonable for you?

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 419

"It does sir. Magical support would likewise be prudent if it can be spared. I have been supplementing our efforts with scrolls for fireballs and the like, but will no longer have the time required to replace those used."

"Captain, I would be interested in hearing your assessment of the situation."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Feb, 2018 - 12:38am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.