3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 43 of 616

"Indeed it does good sir" I say - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd May, 2017 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 43

I nudge Morgenstern into motion. Once clear of the gate, I'll move up and get the others' attention, tapping the scroll case at my belt.

"I've finished with the scrolls I mentioned before. One of them is a Cure Light Wounds. I'll hold onto it for use, but Rachel should be able to take and activate it herself if I am not able and she has no healing spells left."

I pull out a small piece of red linen. "This is one more recovery precaution when it comes to a fight. This is… " I grin a bit, "... Exactly what it looks like, a piece of ordinary ragged cloth."

"Seriously though, what I have in mind only remains ready for use for an hour, so I cannot ready it now. But if we get a few minutes advance warning on trouble, I will infuse this and hand it to you Dennis. Place it over someone's wound, will the spell within the cloth to activate, and it will stop the bleeding within moments. It is that simple, and any of us can use it. It will only heal 1 health point worth of damage, but that could be enough to save a life out here."

"When it comes to tactical options, the other four scrolls I have on hand are Benign Transposition, Enlarge Person, Color Spray, and Fox's Cunning. I'm unfortunately going to be the only one able to activate those, just letting you know that they're available. Color Spray is the most likely to be usable in combat, as it can stun or knock unconscious an entire group if oriented right."

Out of Character: The name for my horse, Morgenstern, is German for morningstar. A bit more importantly, it is in honor of a dear friend of mine.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd May, 2017 - 7:39pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at my dragonhide armor and smile. It is quite beautiful and is fairly comfortable with the padded shirt and pants on. It feels almost surreal as we depart out the gates. " Are your ready Ghost?" He seems happier as we head out of the settlement. " Den, I do love J. R.R Tolkien as well. Those are such fitting lines to start our journey. We aren't seeking out a dragon or fleeing Nazgul which I'm quite thankful for. Jason Will probably grow weary of us speaking of Middle-Earth. " I grin at this. "

I scratch Eclipse behind his ears. He walks along beside Ghost pretty well now. " You have done well Jason. Those scrolls will be invaluable to us. I'm excited to put them to use. " I relax as I take in our surroundings. I feel so at home as we are in the wilderness again. I check and feel my club hanging at my waist. It is a comforting presence there. " Well, it finally begins. This is the world's greatest live action roleplay. "

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As we get further from the stronghold I realize we need to stay alert. We come to the small stream to the north that Douglas mentioned and we cross it. I look at Jason and Rachel, "Time to be alert. I think the LARP start for real, only the wounds in this LARP can hurt… or worse." Thanks to our training, we automatically start to space ourselves out. I check our surroundings as we go, listening and searching the surrounding countryside to see if I can spot anything amiss.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 43 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes roll spot, search and listen checks in case you find something that you were not expecting. I will update once all rolls are in.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin, "Don't worry about overquoting Tolkien to me, the road goes ever on and on after all. Hup Morgen, let us see what this path brings us."

I bring Morgenstern up to a steady pace, and observe our surroundings as we go.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I grin at Jason and keep pace with the others. Ghost trots along easily at my side. He has the air of someone enjoying themself on a nice stroll. I relax at the familiar feeling of being in the saddle of a horse. I scan the area as we pass for anything dangerous or of interest to us.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd May, 2017 - 12:20pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 43

"So, master Dennis, does the army have any guidelines on scouting unknown territory? Since we don't have any particular goals, I think I would be inclined to range out from the settlement in an ever increasing right angle spiral. Gives the lord information on nearby problems and assets first, and gives us a shorter distance to run in the early days if need arises."

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

"Indeed it does good sir" I say with a bit of a grin. "But it depends on how dangerous the situation is. In a very dangerous environment you should make frequent 'dog leg' turns in no particular set pattern. This to keep any potential enemy that may be tracking you unaware of your next action. You should occasionally cross over a leg and check to see if you are being followed. If so, find a good place to lay an ambush. This zig zag pattern allows you to check a large area relatively safely. For an area that is secure, follow a major land feature, use it as a base, and then strike out either at a diagonal or perpendicular, come back, move, and do it again. The Army always recommends using the first technique when yo don't know if the are is secure or not… so assume the worst and hope for the best. What do you two think? We're in this together now and I'm not a Chief Warrant officer here… I'm just Den. Come to think of it, had I known I was going to end up here in my current role I think I may have had my name legally changed to Aragorn son of Arathorn."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.