3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 428 of 616

Continuing my barrage of arrows against the - Page 428 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Feb, 2018 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 428

Having retreated to be outside the damage radius I look nervously at the hobgoblin horde. Glancing at Ghost I grit my teeth." When it's time Ghost, we kill all of them." There is a low rumble heard from him as he eagerly awaits combat.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jonathan, Jason, Rachel and Ghost all take three points of damage from burning hands since Grant used that from behind you did not get a saving throw as everyone tries to back up. The fireball goes off in the middle of the four way intersection killing a lot of hobgoblins. But more are coming running towards you. At the same time you hear shouting and the clash of weapons from behind as more attack the six guards in the previous intersection.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Quickly launching off another fireball towards the south, I'll call out, "Pick your targets! Archers withdraw towards our entry, foreguard back up slow!"

Out of Character: If I can get my meaning across, I'm hoping to get the melee centric people, including the loaned guards, together at the I2/J3 intersection, with the ranged folks slipping by a few at a time into the hall to the east to get out of their way. If the flood shows no signs of stopping at that point, we'd keep backing up towards the entry. This would hopefully be a steady organized withdrawal, with people at the front just taking 5' steps back after attacking. If someone at the fore gets badly injured, they and the guy behind them can swap places with 5' steps.

Again just rolling 2 rounds for now.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Feb, 2018 - 4:49pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 428 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Unlimbering the newly acquired shortbow, I launch arrow after arrow over the heads of the front line, targeting as opportunity presents itself.
Specific Action: Rolling 3 round of bow attacks and damage.

Out of Character: : I thought I was front rank in this foray? Why is Rachel front rank and not behind Ghost as usual? When I posted my actions, it was from my phone, and I couldn't see the map until I looked just now, and it doesn't seem like our normal rank and file. I wouldn't ever cast anything other than MM if I wasn't in the front as usual.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I lash out angrily at any hobgoblins I come in range of. Following Jason's instructions I will back slowly up as there is room.

Ghost launches himself into the enemy. His massive bulk pushes hobgoblins back.

Out of Character: : 3 rounds of attacks rolled up for any hobgoblins she comes in contact with.

17th Feb, 2018 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

While invisable, and providing the enhanced Inspire Courage to all nearby allies with my Badge of Valor, I will consider my next move and in how I can help. Yet on seeing the guards engaged, with a frown of consideration, I will risk becoming visible for a moment to cast Sleep. Hopefully I won't regret such, and I will also ready a Cure Light Wounds after this just in case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 428

The guards are blocking the intersection preventing you from getting around the corner towards the entrance as they battle Hobgoblins. The fireball is able to take out more Hobgoblins with Ghost and Jason taking out a couple. Thomas thinks about using a sleep spell but decides to keep up with his inspiration.

Out of Character: the battle map is updated.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 428

Continuing my barrage of arrows against the larger group in front, I make good use of the new bow.
Specific Action: Three more rounds. There was a [Critical Hit] on the first roll of the previous set.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.