3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 429 of 616

I nod at Jonathan." Let's finish - Page 429 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Feb, 2018 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 429

Hoping to save resources, I pull out the lower powered fireball scroll I crafted last night this time, sending it streaking towards the already scorched hobgoblins to my south. Then I focus on my crossbow, sending bolts after the more likely seeming targets, hoping to eliminate the group to the south so those on the other side could be focused upon.

Out of Character: Kn, by RAW characters can freely move through the spaces of allies, it is only stopping in the same that presents problems. So people can go past the guy at J7 in order to back out of this hall as I was hoping. "You can move through a square occupied by a friendly character, unless you are charging. When you move through a square occupied by a friendly character, that character doesn’t provide you with cover."

I think another rule says you move at half speed through the squares of others, but I can't find it now. Its not a major problem either way for this situation.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Feb, 2018 - 4:46am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Being cut off from the front line again Jonathan puts his most lethal weapon in it's sheath and pulls out the spear for it's reach and drops it up and then down between Rachel and Ghost before thrusting it at the Hobgoblins.

In Iron Guard Stance, declaring any target I hit to be at -4 to hit other targets beside me.

LtA = If I hit, others get +4 to hit target directly in front of Rachel.

CS = If I hit, I heal Rachel.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jason sends a lesser fireball towards the Hobgoblins in front of you as the Elven guards are making short work of the ones who tried to box you in. You see the hobgoblins in front fall from the last fireball clearing the way for you to move forward if you wish.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 429 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Nothing quite like a bit of overwhelming firepower. Right, let's clear out the rest!"

I'll turn and start firing at any targets in front of the elves that I can get a bead on.

Edit: forgot I C, +2 to the tohit rolls.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Feb, 2018 - 4:57pm

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Swinging my aim as well, I try to take down any remaining opponents swiftly. "We need more of those scrolls, for sure! That song sure helps me focus, too, Thomas!"
Specific Action: three more rounds of shortbow attacks.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whispering to Rachel, "Are we going to advance? If we do, don't go into any new corridors." Trying to sound helpful, but not trying to order her around.

Out of Character: What is the Bard's inspire at?

LtA, IB & DtF still available.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 18th Feb, 2018 - 8:08pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 429

A thought occurs to me, and I call up to the elven guards, "Try to take one or two alive if you can! We might get some information from them!"

Out of Character: By default, inspire courage is currently at +1, but the badge of valor I made for him a little while ago adds another +1 to that if used. So +2 right now.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 429

I nod at Jonathan." Let's finish them Ghost." I will advance alongside Ghost and engage the hobgoblins. We will be careful and stay in the same corridor.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.