3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 430 of 616

Out of Character: Because of the ring, AC - Page 430 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 430

Were are you advancing to? You would have to turn around to get to hobgoblins unless you plan to go back to the intersection that has a lot of half charred bodies.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Nevermind then. I hadn't checked the latest map and was responding to Jonathan's prompt. She will follow the lead of the group in whatever direction they go.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: group's not moving much, just lending ranged support to deal with the four remaining hobs to the north. After that, we'll probably press on.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 430 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The last four hobgoblins do not survive long with the arrows, bolts and sword of the guards cutting them down quickly. Soon it is quiet in the corridors once again. A lit lantern is in the corridor that you came in from that provides light for the elvan female guards that look to see what you wish to do next.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Helping with any injured and clean up that may be required, I help search the bodies thoroughly.

Out of Character: Can we address the marching order so, I'm clear on the rank and files?

19th Feb, 2018 - 8:54am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I talk a breath of relief, glad that the hobgoblins have been taken care and finding myself looking around to make sure everyone is okay. I even glance tiwards the guards, though don't have my gaze linger as I say, "That went better, lets hope we can keep this up and even clear the place up of these vermin."

Out of Character: I'd be somewhere in the middle.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Feb, 2018 - 8:55am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 430

Since There is a question of the marching order I will await posting anything else until I have the current marching order from you all.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 430

Out of Character: Because of the ring, AC and general melee ability, I was originally front rank. I think that's best for me. Jason?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.