3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 431 of 616

I nod at this." Yes, it was about 50 - Page 431 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Feb, 2018 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 431

Out of Character: : Rachel has an AC of 20 and a plus 3 magical club. She has no ranged weapons at all because she has always been on the front rank besides in this narrow corridor. Switching them out means she will do nothing in the second rank. Its fine either way just don't expect much help from her if she isn't up front.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll check up on Qwantithalica, hugging her when sure she's fine. Then I turn to the others. "No injuries other than a bit of singeing? Remarkable. Let's keep moving then."

I'll ask the elven guards to stay put while we head south as we had tried to do shortly before.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Staying aware and alert behind Ghost,I keep my bow ready, remaining defensively wary but arrow nocked.

Out of Character: No need to roll Spot, etc, anymore?

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 431 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"How many was that? Do we have a tally of how many are left?"

Out of Character: When I hear Druid, I think, party healer / buffer / battlefield control. I know you have good gear and few spells at this level, but that's what I'm just used to. Please note this is also something I'd be happy discussing in character.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head in response to Jonathan's question, "We've never had a way to even properly guess at their headcount, and there seem to be more of them every time we come down here. There could be hundreds more left down here for all we know. A disturbing possibility to say the least."

"I think we just brought down over thirty of them."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Feb, 2018 - 3:46am

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Rachel, didn't you estimate around 50 hobgoblin guards, during your scouting? Even allowing for margin of error, that would mean we've removed nearly half or more of their forces."
Out of Character: : Jonathan, that's where I'd think, too, but this early in the levels, melee types don't really have a big advantage in combat over hybrids. Level 4 or 5 melee types start to kick butt more effectively, not even mentioning the HP differences.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 431

I shake my head, "She did see about 50 in the room with the captives, wherever that is. But I highly doubt that all of the hobgoblins in these tunnels gathered there at once. Especially not how spread out they've been. We have to assume there are a lot more, and quite possibly a big room with all 50 of the ones she saw before still within."

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 431

I nod at this." Yes, it was about 50 in that room. One of them was quite a bit bigger than the others. He was obviously the leader. I haven't seen him yet. I'm sure that he will have some type of bodyguard also. "

Out of Character: : She is in an awkward level. No wildshape but not many spells to heal or do anything else really. I plan to have her in animal shape most of the time when she hits level 5. I think in the future we should have Grant, Jonathan, Ghost and Rachel taking the hits up front. Can she fight from Ghost's back to allow someone else up front?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Feb, 2018 - 1:08pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.