3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 432 of 616

You head right it goes for about 60 feet then - Page 432 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Feb, 2018 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 432

"Then let's get moving, as Jason pointed out, we're still in good shape to fight and there are lives on the line." As an aside to Jason while switching back to the Long sword and shield. "Next time we fight in corridors maybe we should just put the bane on my spear, that will let me still get that extra damage off while standing behind Rachel and Ghost. I won't be able to use the shield, but you guys let me get the ring so it balances out. I'm just glad my maneuvers don't require the sword as a foci."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: for this game to move on everyone need to check out and agree on the marching order posted in the questions and discussion thread. Like I said in there this game is on hold until everyone acknowledges and agrees to the marching order. There will be no updates until that is done.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of character: Just tell me where you guys want me, I'm strongest on the front line with the sword, mid ground I've got the spear, back ranks I can pull out the crossbow, but it's my weakest skill shooting from range.

21st Feb, 2018 - 5:21am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 432 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will position myself and prepare for what may come, saying with a smile, "I'm ready when the rest of you are. Whether or not we have taken out half of them, we have still taken out a fair number." I offer smile of encouragement, though in truth I was more than a little nervous.

Out of Character: I'm fine with the current party hoarder, as I had seen from the map.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Thomas and Jonathan, Kn is requesting that both of you confirm your assent in the support thread rather than this one.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You head back down the intersection where you see a corridor going left and right plus straight ahead. Which way do you want to go?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 432

"Right then, lets see what we can find down this way."

If Ghost provides a direction we'll follow his nose, otherwise heading right, carefully.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 432

You head right it goes for about 60 feet then turns left. Following that you head down about 40 feet where it ends in a doorway to a 40X40 room that is empty besides a few bed rolls.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.