3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 440 of 616

I'm brought out of darkness by the - Page 440 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Feb, 2018 - 6:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 440

Out of Character: . He was at 1 hit point. You can say that you and him hit each at the same time. He stabbed you and as you felt the sword going in you bashed him. Either way he is dead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Still bleeding from the newest wounds, I call out "I'm barely standing from that last few swings,Jason, but I'll swig a potion and be fine, unless you have a vigor handy." And start trying to staunch the wounds. After being healed (Whichever way that occurs) I watch the door the leader exited through as I bind the unconscious peoples wounds "We should get some healing done, but Do we want to go after him now;?"
Out of Character: : at 2 HP again.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:05am

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look at the door, "I don't like leaving him be, but we're probably better off getting patched up before we face whatever he has left to throw at us back there. That will take a few minutes at least. Let me heal Rachel, then I'll spend a minute and prep a few more."

Out of Character: Using the other cloth with the Lesser vigor on it to revive Rachel, 13 HP over an equal number of rounds. Then I'll sit down and spend 2 minutes and my last two infusions prepping two more LV's for whomever is in the worst shape.

Kn, I take it there's nothing to be done for the two fallen guards?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:38am

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 440 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

One is gone totally The others can be saved. SO you will be at five of them now.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

With the trolls burning merrily, and Rachel starting to stir again, I check on the guards who were with us.

Saddened to hear one is beyond recovery, I'll use one of the just prepared spells to revive the other one. The last will go to help the stable but downed Jonathan.

I'll tell the elves, "I am sorry for my part in the loss of your sister. If you would have me, I ask to take part in her parting ceremony."

I look to the door the leader disappeared behind, I want to go after him now, but we have these captives to pull out, and the group just expended nearly everything it had.

Out of Character: Kn, does said door open towards or away from us?

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well, if we aren't going after him, we should see these prisoners healed up a bit and get them to the castle. Can we spare any of the guards for that?"
Specific Action: Using cure light potion.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:58am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 440

Jonathan opens his eyes and looks up at the gray blur that is the ceiling as seen by someone with Darkvision. Gulping, he raises his arm and pulls himself into the seated position with his sword to see if it's all clear. Slowly moving to let the fog lift from his brain he starts to recognize the shapes of the people that came with him. For a brief second he remembered that all of this was still not normal and that he'd maimed a living, evil creature in the service of good and then put the doubt behind him. There was no time for doubt as long as he continued to wake up here and in the service of Bahamut.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 440

I'm brought out of darkness by the licking of Ghost on my cheek. Realizing how close I had come to death, I shudder. I sit up slowly, resting a moment. Ghost eyes me with concern from where he stands alongside me. Working carefully, I reach my feet. I slowly feel myself healing up." Thanks for whoever did that. So, did we finish all of them? Does anyone else need to be healed?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.