3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 45 of 616

I grit my teeth in anger. Racing over to the - Page 45 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 45

"Jason, can you provide support? Stay back 50' or so. Rachel and I will go investigate. Rachel, when we get close we should dismount. I fear we aren't yet ready to fight from horseback."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look to Den and nod. " I'm ready. " I'll ride forward with him to confront whatever Ghost has encountered. My heart is pounding. I might be in a life and death struggle soon. We were play acting before. This is the real thing. I'm a little pale but I grip my club tightly and ready my shield.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You head deeper into the woods. Soon Rachel tells you are close as if you could not tell by the shouts that seem angry and the growls that get louder at some points. You dismount from your horses with Jason falling back a bit as Den and Rachel move forward. Soon you can see three humanoids facing Ghost. Two of them have bows drawn and are ready to shoot Ghost with a third standing in front of them trying to calm Ghost but he is having nothing to do with it. They have not seen you yet.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 45 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I follow, crossbow in my hands. On seeing the situation, I keep the weapon at the ready, but resist the urge to point it directly at the others, don't want to escalate the situation before Rachel has a chance to calm it down.

I observe those threatened by Ghost, trying to determine their race. They seem to at least be trying to avoid conflict.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd May, 2017 - 9:30pm

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I am angry that they are targeting Ghost. I dismount and tie Eclipse's reins to a tree branch. Uncaring whether they speak common I stride up by Ghost. I have my club and shield ready. " He means you no harm if you mean us no harm. I would put your bows down. If you shoot Ghost with those he will be very angry with you. I can't say that I could or would stop him from killing you at that point. "

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The one in front of ghost looks to be female and the two behind male. They are wearing full length cloaks of muted green. The hoods conceal their features but they are dark of skin. When Rachel steps in to where they can see her one moves his bow towards Rachel. This causes a chain of events. Ghost goes to protect Rachel. The one seeing Ghost move fires his arrow at Rachel. The arrow misses Rachel but Ghost attacks the one who fired at Rachel. The second one with the bow fires at Ghost hitting him for 8 damage. The third person was knocked to the ground by Ghosts sudden movement to the side. I will need reactions to what you all do next.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 45

I knock an arrow, pull it taught, and aim it one of the ones targeting Ghost, "I can guarantee you she can't stop me from killing you if you hurt Ghost. You should emulate your friend there and try to calm him, not hurt him."

"Obviously my words meant nothing," I let the arrow fly at the one that shot at Ghost.

"Rachel, use your magic… now."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd May, 2017 - 9:58pm

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 45

I grit my teeth in anger. Racing over to the one that Ghost is fighting I strike out with my club.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.