3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 442 of 616

I advance with Ghost at my side." We - Page 442 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2018 - 4:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 442

"Right then, lets get this done. No mercy for the sick bastard who would order this kind of torture."

Once everyone is as healed up as they're going to get, and we're certain that waiting a few extra minutes will not make a difference for the prisoners, we'll gather up by the northern door, about 10 paces away.

I'll ask whomever is currently in the best shape to throw open the door while others ready ranged weapons to fire at any hostile targets within.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You open the north doorway and see a empty corridor running to the right and left. Ten feet wide. It is dark in there and your dark vision takes over seeing nothing inside.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Lets check to the right, but we don't go any further if there's more."

If the path right would take them out of sight of the door the party is currently at, we'll leave the guards behind to keep the prisoners safe. Otherwise sticking together.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 442 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You proceed down the hall and see that it makes a left hand turn. Looking around the corner you see it going straight off into the distance.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Slightly grumbling to myself, I'll indicate for the guards to stay behind as discussed and everyone else to proceed on for the moment.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Still able to see through the corridors, I couldn't help but think that we were still blind compared to the figure in front of me. Based on pretty much every animal planet special, we humans are nose blind to most things that the animal world could sense. Taking a big whiff with my bigger nose, I couldn't decern any new scents but I wish I couldn't smell the stank of blood and nasty hobgolbins. "So, how many are we chasing and do we think they have more at their fall back position?"

Out of Character: I heard you say all healed up, can I assume some's going to help me get these arrows out and finish heals? After the 9, I was just under half.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 442

"Only one got away from the big fight. The big hob who was shouting orders at the others. He slipped out while we were dealing with the last of his underlings. He could have another garrison down here, or he could be alone. I doubt he's entirely alone, but I do think he's down to the dregs as far as armed forces go. Unfortunately, we can't be sure right now."

Out of Character: On healing, I'm not sure. Both Thomas and Rachel should have healing spells left. The scroll I gave Thalica has some left as well, but I'd rather save those for another scrape as I'm entirely out of other resources. If we can, I'd like to get everyone up to at least half.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:47am

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 442

I advance with Ghost at my side." We need to finish all of them off. Damn, this is frustrating." Ghost and I are checking everywhere for signs of enemies.

Out of Character: : Rachel has one healing spell left but she only has 10 hit points herself. Everyone, don't forget the healing potions that the Lord gave us.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.