3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 446 of 616

I gear up and take my place in the group, - Page 446 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 446

I kick the hobgoblin leader in the side as I walk by him." It's a great day. Evil like this needed to be destroyed. We have done a great thing today." I will help comfort the slaves and patch them up.

I look to Jason for his decision." I see pros for both continuing and falling back. I'm leaning towards falling back. We have too many people to watch over to continue on."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I hesitate, "Normally I'd agree, but there may be a few more lone captives like this nearby. If we leave them, they may be killed or taken wherever this bastard was hoping to escape to."

"If she is okay to move, lets get her and this stuff back to where we left the guards, they can watch her while we finish the sweep. I think we are almost done."

Out of Character: Search check in the leader's room for anything else of interest.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You Will find nothing else in the room that was occupied by the leader of the Hobgoblins.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 446 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod to the others, and help get the captive and everything else back to where we left the elven guards.

If that goes smoothly, we'll return to the passage and keep hunting. If we can, we're finishing this today.

Out of Character: I'll ask Q to spend one CLW casting on me. Hopefully just enough to staunch the worst of that sword hit.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Let's make sure everyone leaves here today. It's a risk I'm ready to take. How many passages are left?"

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

To find out how many more corridors there is to explore yet you will have to go and walk through them. Could be one or more than a hundred.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 446

"I don't know Jonathan, the only way to be sure is to look. If we see too many branch points however, we need to leave rather than keep going."

After handing the loot and the recently recovered captive off to the elven guards, we go back to where we were, and keep moving.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 446

I gear up and take my place in the group, saying "No matter how much more there may be to explore, the water barrier is going to restrict the number of times we can access these tunnels. Has Be or anyone else encountered that spirit you mentioned, since that last time? The one that said he could keep the water from his tunnels?"
Specific Action: Regular rolls.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.