3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 486 of 616

"If they're wandering through - Page 486 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Apr, 2018 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 486

"Hmm, if there were survivors to empty these rooms after our attacks, where did they go? Those guards have been watching the whole time."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:08pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Not looking up from the door's inspection, I say "Maybe they have another, magical exit door and there only a few remaining? They can certainly clear out and never come back, and that gives us the same result."

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look at Ghost for any reaction. I hold my torch and shield tightly." We are almost done with these tunnels. I will never enter these tunnels again after this." I grit my teeth in determination.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 486 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head, "Not the same result. If they have just left, they'll go on to wreak their craft elsewhere. Even if we never hear from them again ourselves, someone will suffer for us missing the last of them. And what if they still have live captives with them?"

"No, if any still live, we need to track them down."

Looking to Rachel, I'll say, "Steady, we're almost done. We needed Ghost, otherwise I would never have asked you to come back."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:51pm

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Responsibility is a narrow path to walk on. If you take responsibility for those that got away, where will your sense of duty end? Risk versus results, if we spend resources and effort tracking them down, wherever they've escaped through, are we going to leave other, more important tasks undone?"
Finishing up my inspection, I say "I've not found anything on this door, let's keep going." And try to open the door slightly.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Apr, 2018 - 7:19pm

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You open the door slightly but do not hear or see anything. The door opens into the room.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 486

Having no resistance, I'll open the door fully, then fall back to my regular position in the party.
Out of Character: When I saw I had fumbled, I was ready for the consequences! *laugh*.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 486

"If they're wandering through the Stronghold's lands, they're still our responsibility. I'm not talking about a month's long manhunt into the unknown wilderness, just seeing if they could be found without being stupid about it."

"But for the moment, it seems we're still searching. Next area."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.