3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 489 of 616

"I may request being towards the back, - Page 489 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2018 - 4:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 489

"Welp, this has got to be how they got in and out originally. I suggest that we finish our patrol real quick, inform the others of this development, and then see where this lets out. Hopefully the trail is not too cold."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"It certainly isn't large enough to fight in, if we had to. Sounds like a plan, Jason. We don't have much left to finish with the known areas, do we?"

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: . You have explored the tunnels totally. If you wish to go back to any location you can or you can explore the tunnel to the end.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 489 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Just quickly letting the guards up top know that there appear to be hobs left over, but that they've fled via an entry they were not guarding. Then we'll return and follow the tunnel.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You report in to the guards and they nod as they send a runner to let the lord know. One of the sergeants tell you that they will watch for anything trying to come towards the strong hold form the north.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look to the young elves with us, "We're likely to be needing our horses soon. I would like you two to run back, get them saddled, and bring them here. Get some help from the stablehands to do it swiftly and manage them all on the way here, and tell them they'll be compensated for their trouble."

With the pair on their way, I'll look to the others, "I don't mean to chase them into oblivion, but if we can catch them soon, let us get it done."

Assuming the group does not object, we'll troop back down to the tunnel and start moving through.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Apr, 2018 - 9:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 489

Nodding as Jason send them off, I answer "Who do we want in the front? That'll be the most painful position, when we encounter the end, I'm sure."

24th Apr, 2018 - 4:44am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 489

The Storyteller says...

"I may request being towards the back, so as to provide some bardic support," I offer as I consider the height and width given how I was 5' 11" with wider waist and shoulders, "As I'm thinking that my size, will made it difficult to turn around or fight." I felt a little embarrassed by such, believing that it may be more then a bit cramped.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Apr, 2018 - 5:13am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.