3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 6 of 616

I listen to this and I feel panic rising into - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 6

As you get closer you see that the men look over to you and look a bit concerned. They look over to the short man in the robe and call out to him. He looks over towards you and then starts walking your way. You see some guards coming out of the castle to accompany him. They are moving at a quick step to be able to protect the man in the purple in case you are dangerous. You see the man stop and turn to the leader of the guards and say “Stand down Lwethiala. They are not harmful. You may accompany me to make sure but the others go back to patrol.” The guards stop and turn around as one taller lithe female walks to him and waits at his side as you come closer to him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I stop with some consternation, quietly saying to Rachel and Dennis, "So much for that, I guess we're doing this now. At least it seems they speak English. You want to handle the introduction Den?"

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Jason, I think any of us can talk at this point but I have no problem. I think I'll leave the Renfaire speech out of this." As we approach, I look at the man who is obviously the leader. "Good morning. At least I think it's morning. The gentleman is Jason and the lady is Rachel" I indicate each as I mention their names, "And I am Dennis. We find ourselves somewhat confused as not long ago we were… in a far different place. Perhaps you can help us. Where are we and do you have any idea why we are here or how we came to be here?"

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As you look you can see that he is short standing 4’ 6” tall he has blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. He kind of looks like a short Klingon. As you walk closer he holds up his right hand with palm facing you his first two and last two fingers spread apart into a V shape. (Think spock) he looks to you and says “Greetings earthlings”, He laughs, I have always wanted to do that. I am Douglas. You can call me Doug or M’Lord so Lwethiala here does not get to bent out of shape. Welcome to my home. What time and year do you hail from” Yes I know where you are from. I myself was taken away back in 1981. I have risen far since that time. “.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Blinking, I stare a bit at Douglas, "Well, I cannot say I expected that, uh, My lord. Certainly bypasses the… awkwardness we had expected when we got a good look at the culture here."

"It is early 2017, at least it was for us a few minutes ago, I wonder, has it been 36 years for you in this world? I don't suppose you have any answers on how or why this happened?"

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I wish I had some answers for you but alas I do not. I have talked to time lords and wizards of great repute but so far none have been able to duplicate what has occurred to me and now to you. I think there are forces above like the gods who have helped us to this location for good or bad. I do know that time works different here I hope you enjoy being young. 2017 you say? I would be 55 but here I am in my mid 30's.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 6

I close my eyes briefly, a sense of grief and panic rising. No dammit, this isn't the time, push it down, lock it away. Deal with that later.

With a somewhat tight voice, I respond again. "Then we are almost certainly stuck here for the long haul, if a way back is possible, it will take time. For now then, we will need a chance to learn of this world and find a place within it. I don't suppose you could point us in the right direction?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

I listen to this and I feel panic rising into my throat. I feel as if I'm choking. My parents, my friends… I might never seen them again. I feel my eyes water. Turning away from the others to hide my emotions I pretend to study the village. There has to be a way back… I know there is. We can't be trapped here.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.