3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 536 of 616

Though I had said nothing at the time, I too - Page 536 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jun, 2018 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 536

"I'm of the same mind as you Grant. Better to keep our wits about us."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Strange berries from a strange plant, in our vaccine-protected, immunity reinforced bodies. Who knows what kind of reactions they'll have? Our technological protections and such may be a detriment."

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Those who eat the dream berries will have a very nice and wonderful dreams. Imagine the best dreams you could have and there you go. Everyone gets a good night of sleep and the night passes uneventful.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 536 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" I didn't avoid taking them out of concern for their toxicity. For me it's more about not wanting to lose control of myself. You may find it weird but I don't dream that much. Maybe because I don't sleep that much, but from what I remember, neither do Elves, so there's that." I look into the sky, "At some point I'm going to want to figure out the season's here, are thereany other planets, etcetera. I guess we're should start out figuring more about our surroundings huh? It is what they sent us out here for." I say as I pick up my pad and check my notes. Just then a random thought occurred to me, "Do they have any holidays? Cause Halloween was always my favorite."

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jonathan you can spend a month or two studying the stars and the sun's to get more information about the local solar system. Talking to druids and elves can help you learn some things out.

You will find in the morning that the elf teens boys slept a good eight hours after they ate dream berries. The girls Be and Thalica will tease them in the morning about all the elven maiden's they chased and had fun with in their dream trance. The boys just blush and stay silent.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Inspired by an idea during the camp out, I spend the day as we travel crafting a small silver statue that I style up to look like a sleeping bag and infuse it with magic. "MEC has nothing on magic items! Now I can sleep in the snow and still be comfortable.Frivolous, perhaps, but still something I'd have paid serious cash for back home." I say once it's finished, grinning.
SA - Craft Wondrous no-slot Endure Elements once per day item. 200gp cost, 20 xp.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Jun, 2018 - 2:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 536

" so, do you guys share the dream while you're on these berries? Or they just prophetic." I say to the elf boys pointing out the girls teasing.

26th Jun, 2018 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 536

The Storyteller says...

Though I had said nothing at the time, I too had eaten a few berries. In the morning I was glad I did explaining to Jason and the others, my voice a bit excited, "I do not often have restful sleep, nor do I dream as much as I would like. These berries I believe could help with that." I will gather a pouchful myself, wrapping them in a clean cloth and consider how I may use them best.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jun, 2018 - 3:46pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.