3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 548 of 616

The night passes with no intrusions. The next - Page 548 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jul, 2018 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 548

Yes 50% book value to sale the look of common gear. Yes they were very well equipped. As Rachel and Ghost move about they find some horses that are picketed a bit away from the orcs camp and hidden in a small grove of trees. There are 21 horses. Two of the horses are bigger than the others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Once Rachel reports back "Well, that solves that problem. Now we just have to feed our pack train. Are we going to head back home in the morning, or continue our scouting, Jason?"
Out of Character: - Are these bigger horses warhorses or are any of the horses equipped with more than a saddle and bridle? Any supplies on them?

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

All supplies were in the camp itself and there are not any trained war horses in the group just a couple larger riding horses. So just saddles and bridles.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 548 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at the two larger horses and walk over to the taller of them. "Easy boy. I just want to take a look at you. Not eat you like one off them."

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod to Rachel, "I know, we have got to be more careful. But I don't know how much more prepared we could have been for this. Oh it would've been better if we'd gotten in position for the ambush before being noticed, or if I'd spent a bit more time beforehand making spell scrolls, but we can't count on being quieter next time. If you have any ideas, please let me know."

To Grant, I'll say, "I'm completely spent at the moment, lets leave the gear piled up for now. Tomorrow, I'll check for magic, and pick anything of that sort out. Same goes for the chest, If I don't spot any magic traps, we'll open it then. If we miss a mundane trap we'll have healing on hand at that point."

"The stronghold could certainly use those horses, they are running shy on unclaimed mounts, partly thanks to us coming in with new people. We're still only a day's ride out from the stronghold, and this will be difficult to manage over the long haul, lets rest up for tonight, and bring everything in to the stronghold on the morrow. They'll want to hear our report on the matter soon I think. Did anyone find a sigil, clan markings, anything that could tell us about this bunch?"

Once sure this campsite has nothing else to offer, we'll burden the extra horses with the gear and head east a bit, looking for another place to camp, with extra eyes on watch through the night.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The place the horses were kept is a good place to camp but it is down hill in a depression with higher ground all around it. They camped on the higher ground in the area. If you go east a hour you can find another place on top of a small hill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 548

I look around the small hill, "I think this will do, agreed?"

As people start to dismount, I'll say, "Well done people, it didn't quite go as planned, but we kept it together and got things done. Still though, lets try to do better next time."

We'll post a careful watch as we rest off the tough fight.

If the night goes without disturbance, I'll infuse and cast Detect Magic, using it to rapidly sort through the loot obtained. I'll spend a few minutes studying any magic items with the artificer's Monocle to identify their properties. If there do not appear to be any magical traps on the chest, I'll hand it to Grant and give him the go ahead to try his hand.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jul, 2018 - 10:40pm

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 548

The night passes with no intrusions. The next morning yo will find there is no magical trap on the chest and you find the great sword to be a +2. 2d6 +2 damage.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.