3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 549 of 616

I blink, "Well now, this is interesting, - Page 549 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 549

I grin and stand, giving the greatsword a few experimental swings, liking the feel of it. "Now here's a weapon. Not for me I'm afraid, as much as I'd like to wield it. Jonathan, would you wish to make use of this?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After breakfast and meditation to regain my spell, a take the chest into my hands and place it on the ground. Grinning in anticipation of trying my new-found skills, I study it's look very carefully, closely examining the lock and edges. "Jason, how about any advice on this before I start?"
Out of Character: - KN, can I take 10 or 20 on trying to check for traps and open locks on this?

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If you want to take a 10 on open locks but there is no traps so you can take a 20.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 549 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Delicately working with the lock, I carefully work my leatherman tool in the opening, releasing the mechanism.
Specific Action: taking 20 and using inspiration.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grant is able to open the lock and you will see that it contains a signet ring and 200 gold.

I hope you all remember that every Orc was wearing a red arm band.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Taking a look at the signet ring, I mutter, "I wonder, is this the sigil of a victim of the orcs, or an ally? Our patrons likely won't recognize it, but perhaps it will come up when we're better connected to other nations. In the meantime, at least we can make good use of the wealth."

"In any case, I was thinking that we'd keep two or three of the horses. One of the drays, and a swift runner or two. For remounts and to haul carts if we need them, that sort of thing. We can sell the rest, unless someone thinks one of these would serve better than their current steed. What do people think?"

However the question is settled, with the loot in tow, including one of the red armbands, we'll head back for the stronghold, still alert for trouble in spite of entering safer lands.

Out of Character: I will check the ring for magic as well.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Jul, 2018 - 11:17pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 549

The ring turns out to be magical. In fact when you walk around with it it will cause a letter to appear and fall out of the leaders armor. It is rolled up and sealed with the same stylish M that the ring bears.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 549

I blink, "Well now, this is interesting, guys, I think these orcs are led by a group more… sophisticated than their kind tends to be. Perhaps this magic user Lywenta mentioned."

After making sure there aren't any wards on the document, I'll pick up the letter and attempt to read it, ring in hand since it seems related.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.