3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 570 of 616

"Oh, quite agreed, I'd definitely - Page 570 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Aug, 2018 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 570

"A trading post, now that's an intriguing possibility… "

"Ping, go have a look and describe it to me, don't get close enough to compromise yourself, just get a sense of what kind of group is there."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ping will return in the morning correct? 20 miles there and 20 back will take him 8 hours?

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: fly speed of 100, so a bit over 11 miles per hour. Should be about 4 hours there and back, assuming nothing causes notable delays. Ping has standard orders for avoidance when it comes to things that might destroy it.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 570 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

It wil take ping 6 hours to get there and back. I will let you know what he saw later. Give others time to post.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Well, here's hoping those language lessons come in useful, here. If it's a trading post, that must mean they aren't immediately going to try and kill us, right?" I check my weapons and such, and make sure the wood we use for the fire is as dry as possible, to minimize smoke.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I study the possible training post carefully." This is fascinating. First possible encounter with others besides the stronghold we are from. Hopefully they will be friendly."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 570

"I'm torn between caution and excitement. For me caution will have to win out. My body may be younger, but my mind is racing with doubt. Bahamut forgive me for that, but I gotta be me, sorry for that. Lucky for us you guys have been making some seriously useful things for us," I say tugging at the anklet."Ping is an asset I never expected to have in this world."

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 570

"Oh, quite agreed, I'd definitely rather err on the side of caution here. But I have to say, it would be great to find some actual allies for our bunch, rather than just more guys that want to cause us trouble."

"In any case, get some rest people, Ping should be back by morning with a report, we'll have a better idea about things then."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.