3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 59 of 616

I get Jason's and Rachel's - Page 59 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 59

I comply, cocking back the string of my crossbow, and staying alert. If we do head towards a larger group, this is no time to be caught off guard.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th May, 2017 - 9:42pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: *laugh*, yeah… you are right. I forgot I was following their trail back. I'm going to fix my post just a bit. Thank you sir for actually paying attention.

EDIT Fixed… how does it look now?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 9th May, 2017 - 9:38pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod and sprint ahead a short ways with a Ghost. Walking cautiously I advance expecting trouble at any moment. " Be ready Ghost. " I ready my club and shield.

Out of Character: : I couldn't find the healing rules for 3.5. How many hitpoints do you regain overnight? Is it full healing like 5e?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th May, 2017 - 10:28pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 59 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: You regain 1 point per character level overnight. I believe Kn runs with a house-rule that doubles that if sleeping in a secure place.

For reference: Source 7x.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th May, 2017 - 11:08pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes one hit point per level unless full rest as no guard duty or tended by a healer. I also have a house rule that you are not fully dead until -10 or equal to your constitution score which ever is lower. Ie constitution is 14 you do not fully achieve death until -14.

The healing is in the players handbook page 145-146.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 9th May, 2017 - 11:12pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Another [Critical Hit], this time on listen. I'm going to pay for all this good luck one day. When I do I know it's going to be ugly. Rachel, are you still down on your HPs? I'm sure we would have found a healer at the settlement to fix that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 59

After the night she should be fully healed as she was secure in her house with no interruptions at all.

While you look around the stream you watch Rachel and Ghost move ahead and Jason fall back some. You do not see anything unusual for being in uncharted wild woods except the occasional forest animal. However as you are looking about you hear an odd sound. You can only tell it came from the West across the stream. You have never heard a sound like that before.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 59

I get Jason's and Rachel's attention. I point to the west. I pull on my ear to signify I heard something and I make my hand into a pistol and point it to the west. I spin my hand up and down to signify I don't know if it's a friend or foe. I signal to Rachel to move in that direction, on line with me, slowly, quietly. I signal Jason to follow a bit behind us. He'll be providing covering fire if the need arises. "Once again, into the breach" I think to myself.

Out of Character: [By The Way], I thought of a Shakespeare quote prior to virtually every encounter or firefight I had in the Army… and it was usually that one.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 10th May, 2017 - 12:31am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.