3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 60 of 616

You are able to spot a nice pool where some - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 60

Shouldering the crossbow, I follow behind the other two warily.

Out of Character: readied action to fire at anything that charges out in a clearly aggressive manner.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

My heart races as I see Den gesturing. Combat again. I sigh quietly. Hopefully my nerves get better about this so I won't just be a mess. I go in line from Den. " Quiet, Ghost. Stay with me. "

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You all move through the woods trying to be quiet but the snap of sticks gives you away. Dennis is focused on the noise he has heard and it is getting a little louder. After about a quarter mile he is looking at a dead tree that has part of branch missing that is making a interesting noise as the slight breeze passes through a small gap..

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 60 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Well, that was a fun diversion. Shall we get back to it? Don't fret, that paranoia and good hearing will probably save our collective arses next time."

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I whistle softly and let out a soft sigh. "Yes, shall we head back to the stream and see if I can pick up the trail again."

Out of Character: that was flipping awesome. I was on the edge of my chair as I read that.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I grin nervously. " I can breathe now. It will take a little while to get used to this combat thing. Yes, let's get back to it. I can't wait to explore this land more. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 60

We head back to where I list the trail and I scour the area again, looking for any sign of where they may have entered the stream.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

You are able to spot a nice pool where some fish are at but you do not find their trail. All you find is where they left the stream and headed towards Rachel's place.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.