3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 67 of 616

I look at Den with concern. " I understand - Page 67 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2017 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 67

The sight hurts to look at. I can't believe the cruelty, to kill these poor Halflings and leave them to rot. I motion for the others to join me. I begin to search the area to see if I can spot anything. I make sure to keep my ears open for anything or anyone approaching.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I was afraid of this. So much innocent blood shed here… " Not the time to focus on that, look at something else, focus in the task at hand.

"Listen, there may yet be family alive somewhere, I'll see if I can find anything out."

Moving carefully through the too small home, I respectfully poke through. Looking for journals, portraits, or anything else that might indicate the existance of any other members of this family that might be alive, and/or kin who live elsewhere. Making note of anything else of interest found.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I shake my head and again try not to wretch. So much death here. I try to focus on anything but the situation at hand. I will check through the house as well without looking at the bodies.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 67 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As you check around you can find evidence of a happy family of four. The man and his son looked like the resisted due to their cuts and the way they were butchered. The mother looks to have been tied up and played with until they killed her. The other one possibly a young girl you can find no trace of around the hose or the grounds but you do find discarded dresses and dolls about. The dresses look like they would have fit the small child the goblins were cooking. You find nothing else of value around the hose or grounds.

Dennis does find a some tracks coming into the clearing from the west.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I exit the home, and groan a bit as I stretch my back. "They probably have kin somewhere, but there's no sign any are close enough for us to contact. There's also no sign that there are any unnacounted for members of this family. So most likely no survivors hiding somewhere."

"There is little else we can do here I am afraid. Shall we bury these three here?"

"As to the tracks, I suggest we keep following until we lose the light, make camp, and return to base if nothing else of interest is found by then."

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm noticeably shaken, "I think I'll follow these tracks as long as I can. I can't… " not much else for me to say. I stand up straight. Determination on my face. I follow the tracks back towards wherever they may lead.

Out of Character: I'm a Ranger and I hate Goblins. I can't turn away. If I lose the trail that's different, but I can't turn away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 67

Uhoh, I don't like where this is going, "Den, wait. We can't just leave these bodies, and we also can't let you go alone. Let us bury them, burn them, prep them for retrieval on the way back, whatever we need to do."

"After that, we can follow the trail for a while, but there is no point in trying to trace these goblins back to everywhere they've ever been. These deaths have already been avenged, and I at least am convinced this band was on its own."

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 67

I look at Den with concern. " I understand how you feel Den. This is an evil act and needs avenging. This family is avenged though. We have already killed their murderers. Now is the time to pay our respects to the family and bury them properly. Once done I have no problems following the trail and hopefully finding more goblins. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th May, 2017 - 6:43pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.