3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 8 of 616

I nod. " I used to ride some where I - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Apr, 2017 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 8

I browse through the available dresses. This is one aspect of being here that I won't mind. I love clothing of this period. It is so elegant. There are only a couple to look at. One is a baby blue and the other is a vibrant green. This green dress is beautiful. I hold it up in admiration. I put it next to me. I smile as it seems like it will fit. " If you gentleman will turn away for a moment. I want to try this dress on. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Of course" I turn my back on her, and start studying the make of the clothing I have selected. I can already tell I am going to miss modern textiles.

Unbuttoning my work shirt, I take it off, and quickly slip the tunic over my head. Never did like undressing with others about. Hmm, a little tight about the shoulders, but it could work.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thrum will help Jason with his shirt to take out some of the stitching to make it fit better in the shoulder. He will look over at Rachel and tell her the green would look very good on her but he can bring out some other colors if she has a preference.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As they turn around I strip off my shorts and tank top. I pull the dress down over my head and wiggle into it. The dress isn't as soft as what I'm used to but it is beautiful. It fits well except it is tight on my chest. I spin around loving the dress. It goes down to my ankles and has green sleeves as well. "This isn't bad all things considered. It's not like we are in Macy's or something.Now I do feel like I'm at a RenFaire. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Apr, 2017 - 4:31pm

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"My thanks, Thrum was it? I'll be sure to call on you when it is time to purchase more outfits."

Awkwardly, I slip on the trousers as well, surprisingly these fit just fine. Putting my boots back on afterwards, I muse about how odd that mix might look, but I'm not giving up on good footwear any time soon.

"Agreed Rachel, this reception is considerably better than I'd expected. We stand a real chance here."

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thrum smiles and heads over to Rachel he starts at her chest and begins to adjust the fit so that the dress fits her almost like a glove. Letting it out here and there and taking it in below the bust line and making her waist look nice. He does ask her if she wants the skirt part divided for horse riding? He takes a tape out and starts taking her and then Jason's and Dennis's measurements to tailor make them nice fitting clothes. Once he is done you will find your clothes fit comfortably while being well fitted not tight but not loose. This takes about two hours of time and when you three step out of the shop you feel better with nice period fitting clothing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 8

I look over at her once it is clearly safe to do so, "I don't know if you know anything about riding horses, but I suspect you'll need to learn soon enough. Having at least one dress divided for riding would be a good idea Rachel. Sitting properly in a standard dress would be awkward and uncomfortable, and I wouldn't recommend riding sidesaddle, not if you want to actually travel somewhere."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Apr, 2017 - 5:01pm

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

I nod. " I used to ride some where I grew up in Texas. That will come in handy here. " I look to Throm. " Yes, will you please divide the skirts? Practicality is very important now. " Studying Jason's outfit I grin. " You have the same issue I will. It looks great but the shoes… At least my Saloman's are green and the dress is long. I'm sure we won't see shoes like we have now anytime soon. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Apr, 2017 - 5:14pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.