3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 90 of 616

Out of Character: Just thought to add the - Page 90 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 6:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 90

I will amend the attacks after a bit. I think you can only get 40 feet away. That will give you two rounds of attacks. But Rachel only one as she will have to stop and turn around. Ghost should get a few attacks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

*I stand and stretch. I make sure my important items are still where they are. I then turn so I am facing west and begin my path westward.* 'Okay. Let's hope this forest isn't that big.'

2nd Jun, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I take a moment to get a drink, glad to have found the pool, before deciding it safer to go around though it may take a little bit longer. Going up hill was fine, but trying to climb up it could lead to me slipping and making a mess of things. Still, I would make sure to stay as close to the water as possible.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 90 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Amended combat - The goblins pour around the corners at a full run. The first two around the corners are met with a arrow and a crossbow bolt taking them out easily. Ghost jumps up and attacks the closest one to him but misses as the goblin tries to attack him but misses. The next goblin is attacked by another arrow taking it down. The one closest to it is taken down by ghost. Rachel comes to a stop and turns around to attack. Jason hits another with a crossbow bolt killing it. One throws a javelin as another comes up to Rachel swings at her hitting her for 6 damage. The goblins begin to get within melee range with everyone. Ghost is able to take another one out. They swing at Jason but miss and one swings at Dennis hitting him for 4 damage. Rachel is able to get a hit in for 5 damage hurting it. Dennis misses with his bow.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I try to keep out of their reach, step back, reload, fire, just keep it up.

Out of Character: 5 foot stepping back up the passage, reload, fire at nearest target, keeping up that pattern until unable to move or all targets are down. Rolling for next four rounds.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I see Jason's plan and I do the same as he does. "Rachel, come this way, quickly"

Out of Character: 5 foot step back up the passage, knock an arrow, fire at nearest target, keeping up that pattern until unable to move or all targets are down. Rolling for next three rounds. How many do we see left?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 90

I grit my teeth as the sword pierces my side. I can feel blood running down my side. I back towards my friends with my shield and club ready. I will swing at anyone that comes close to me.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 90

Out of Character: Just thought to add the second roll for the listen spot check. I forgot to alter the number of rolls. So here is the second roll.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.