3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 91 of 616

I shake my head, "We could find our rest - Page 91 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95  ...Latest (616) »
Posts: 4921 - Views: 98747
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 91

Main group. You keep firing and swinging as Ghost keeps biting at the goblins. IT does not take more than two more rounds before they are all dead with Ghost taking out two, Rachel taking out one and Dennis taking out the last one. Jason missed with his third shot. You have ten dead goblins in front of you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Control the breathing, slow, calm, breathe. Its over. My stomach is churning, and not just because of the slaughter. Now, where do we… oh hell.

"Rachel, Dennis, you're injured again, and we are running out of means to deal with such. Lets clear the rooms these bastards came from, and then leave for now. If the next bunch is just a little luckier, we just might be finding out how outsiders like us are dealt with by the local deities. That's one mystery I'd rather delay learning about personally"

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Group B - Allen heads in a westerly direction but does not see or hear anything but average animals that are not dangerous. Meanwhile Thomas works on going around the rocky waterfall and up to the top of the small hill. HE is soon able to get to the top where the small stream pours over the small cliff. Looking around you find yourself in a small clearing.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Page 91 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I gasp for my breath. My side aches as the adrenaline fades. I hang my club at my side and hold my bloody wound. " Yes… let's get out of here. I thought we were all.. Going to die. We can't survive much else right now. "

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Its okay Rachel, its over. You did brilliantly, that bit of acting probably saved our lives. Lets check out these last two rooms, and then get the heck out."

3rd Jun, 2017 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

The Storyteller says...

"Well, at least I found a clearing. Maybe I can find tracks or some other sign of anyone being through here," I say considering the clearing and thinking on how to proceed, thinking back to what I learned as a scout before saying, "I managed to earn my Eagle, I can do it!" Again, I was talking to myself which led me to chuckle a bit. Still, at least it seems everything was peaceful though the twin suns were odd.

Specific Action: See if I can see anything out of place, anything that seems unusual, as well mattering my survival, checking for any tracks.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 11:56pm

Thomas Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 0 (1 roll)
  • Survival on D20 (+2): 15 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 91

"If we can brace the doors closed perhaps we could some rest here and regain some of our strength. Or, maybe we just go strait back to the fortress, rest, report what we found, and come back to finish clearing it out."

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 91

I shake my head, "We could find our rest interrupted by twenty of the bastards hammering on the door. Even if the door is well braced, I don't want to be trapped in here. Let's get out, and either rest relatively near, or head to base."

I'll poke through the bodies, pulling aside the sellable loot. Then, crossbow at the ready, I'll carefully approach the doors the goblins came from. I'll suggest that Rachel and Dennis stay behind me and Ghost for now.

Just checking the rooms for additional loot.


 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.