3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 11 of 616

I wake from a short nap. The woods beckon. - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Apr, 2017 - 6:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 11

"Yes there is a library in the main mansion but you will have to ask the lord for access to that room. His wife and her friend spend a lot of time in there and they may be of use to you if granted access."

Out of Character: : Dennis you feel that you have a very good grasp of the plants and some of the animals of the woods. You can feel a longing to be in the woods more than inside a building. While this is not a strong urge you feel that you are more comfortable in the woods and want to spend time in there soon.

Rachel: You have felt the calling of nature. You feel that there is more for you to learn but you can not learn that here inside of stone. You feel a strong pull towards the woods where you can commune with nature. In fact you are starting to pace back and forth wanting to go now.

Jason: You feel a pull to the forge. You feel that you have it in your to craft items or tear them apart and use their substances to make a better item. You also feel a pull towards the woods. You feel there is something in there for you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Once alone again with the others, "Okay, I guess that will have to wait for a bit. Is anyone else feeling… restless?"

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

When you look into your rooms you will see that each has a queen size bed, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers and a desk. Each room share half of the 30 foot diameter tower.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, I do. It's been a long day already and it isn't even half over. I'm going to rest till this second sun's rising, eat something, and then I'm gonna take a walk in the woods. I have my dagger. I know it's dangerous, but I just need to take a walk in the woods, away from this… building."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:05am

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I glance in at the furnishings. " I feel very restless. Like I shouldn't be here right now. " I gesture around me. " I can't learn what I need here. See you two later. If I'm not there for that lunch don't worry. " I stride off hurriedly with my dagger clasped in my hand.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:48am

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Hold on Rachel, prudence is needed more than impulse, and Douglas likely has very important information for us. For all we know there is an owlbear den in the direction you're most likely to wander, or worse. Besides, if there is any metagaming aphorism I am comfortable with applying here, it is the old adage that one shalt never split the party."

"I do feel something similar, let us all head out there together after this meeting, it will give us a chance to get a feel for this land if nothing else. But we need to hear the lord out first, if nothing else because it is his knowledge and resources that we are depending on at the moment."

If she agrees, I will stow my Terran clothing in the drawers of whatever room I end up with, along with my phone, wallet, and keys. Then I will wander through the castle for a time, getting the lay of the land, though avoiding any areas I'm not likely to be welcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 11

I stop as I hear Jason speaking. Turning back to them I'm torn. I need to go to the woods but what he says make sense. " You are right. We need more information. We need to stick together as well. There is no one else we can count on other than the three of us. It is difficult to wait. I'm so antsy. The woods are calling. " I grimace. " I'll wait in my room like Den mentioned. Maybe I can catch a nap so I don't think about the woods. We should have a serious case of jet lag. " Grinning I enter my room and close the door. Removing all modern items I place them in a drawer. Notwithstanding what I told the others I have no intention of napping. I stand at the window and try to learn what I can about the surrounding area.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

I wake from a short nap. The woods beckon. The siren call is too strong. Having already stored my modern items, I stride out of the room towards the forest. Once outside, I ask for pen and parchment to leave separate notes to the the Lord of the castle, Jason and Rachel where I am going. Then I head out the gate and towards nature.

Out of Character: if pen and paper or parchment are not available, I carefully instruct a guard to inform the people I would have written to of my plan.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.