3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 105 of 616

*I study well into the evening. I then take - Page 105 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jun, 2017 - 7:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109  ...Latest (616) »
Posts: 4921 - Views: 98735
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
15th Jun, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 105

The Storyteller says...

"Well now," I say with a smile on seeing the fortess and despite the big bites and swore ankle dwelling quite good with how things had gone. Continuing, "I have to say for being in a strange land with so little surviving two nights things gavegone quite well." His hands idly moved over the strings of the lute.

Some god or goddess is looking over me, I just had to figure out who so I could perhaps be giving proper thinks for my blessings. What's up, I would continue towards the fortress, limping along as I did though glad nothing else was broken. He would likely look quite the odd sight once he finally came in contact with others.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:03am



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Allen, you sense no hostile or deceptions when talking with Lord Douglas. He is open and honest with you and offers to escort you to the library. Once there he will indicate all the knowledge he has so far of this world. It is a book that is being written into by a young half elf female of about 13 years. She smiles as Douglas comes closer and gets up to give him a nice hug. He hugs her back and she heads back to writing. A full blooded elf woman smiles as the girl got up and hugged Lord Douglas and when she got back to her seat started speaking to her as she starts to write again. "I am afraid it is not much we know about this land or planet as we are recent arrivals. We have been here about two months and have established a beachhead so to speak here. The library contains many volumes of books on a wide range of subjects you are free to read all you wish unless my wife here, he indicates the elf, has wish for private use then you will barred without by a guard." He smiles and leaves you to your studies.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*I smile as we talk and before he leaves I say,* "Then I will be glad to help."

*I then turn to the mother elf and ask,* "Where can I find books on monks, Martial Arts and Dragons?"

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Page 105 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

She directs you to two different section of the library. The books about monks and martial arts are few but informative the books about dragons are many and often have a lot of conflicting information.

It is getting dark out as most of you decided to rest up. Thomas you will be seen arriving towards the strong hold when the rest wake up in the morning.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I awaken with a bit of a groan. Should've cleaned up last night, wasn't thinking properly. Need to take care of that now.

Shuddering a bit, I sluice off the grime from the past few days with cold water.

Proper plumbing, with hot water, definitely need to look into it. Maybe start small, try for a large public bathhouse rather than trying to pipe water everywhere. Didn't I see designs for a nonelectric solar water heating system a while back? What was the trick behind that thing again?

Musing on such things, I get dressed and start poking around for something to break my fast with. It is about at this time I hear word of a stranger approaching the castle, and I head to the walls to see. Perhaps Allen didn't come alone.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Waking, I see that Jason has already left. I look outside and see a commotion starting to build. Then the words being spoken below drift up, "Newcomer." I think, "Well now that is interesting."

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 16th Jun, 2017 - 3:46am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 105

The Storyteller says...

When I arrive at the gate, I request to be let in and that I mean no trouble. More I tell those there who might answer that I know not where I am. I will try yo leave off explaining why I was limping a bit unless asked. Honestly, I'd feel a bit embarrassed to explain it happened because I walked around in the dark.

Saying with a smile, "Honestly, I feel some deity is watching over me though which god or goddess I am not sure." I consider whether or not any others like me might be there, or even if Allen was. Still, I will wait for any instruction or for someone to meet but hope I will be allowed to enter without too much fuss.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Jun, 2017 - 5:01am



Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 105

*I study well into the evening. I then take what I learn about martial arts and store it for later usage. The conflicting I formation however, I try to cross reference my dragon magic and Draconomicon books. They haven't failed me yet. Then, after I put the books away, I get a bite to eat and head to bed. My plan is to bathe in the morning.*

===== *Next Day* ==== *The next morning, I bathe and get a bite to eat. However, when I hear about another newcomer, I think,* 'No way. Is it possible he came looking for me? Better go and see.'

*I head for the gate to see who it is. I don't yet realize, it could be one of my closest friends.*.

Attached Image Edited: allencory on 16th Jun, 2017 - 7:52am


 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.