3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 12 of 616

When you get to the mansion you are led to - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Apr, 2017 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 12

There is ink and a feather quill along with paper in the desk. How well do you write with ink and feather point *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: In that case, I'll write three notes. The first one I throw out because it's so blotchy. The next two are better and I slide them under Rachel's and Jason's doors. They read:

I was overwhelmed by an urge to go into the woods. I know we shouldn't split up, but I couldn't fight it and I didn't want to put either of you in danger. I'll leave signs. Look for broken twigs pointing in the direction I'm headed. Enjoy lunch.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Upon returning from my walk around the castle, I find Den's note and squint through the blotches. Okay, I guess I get to hope his training keeps him safe. That compulsion must have been a strong one, he was more adamant than I about staying together before.

Noting that there seems to be a second light beginning to brighten the horizon, I knock on Rachel's door.

"Rachel? It is Jason, it appears to be time for that meeting. "

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:18pm

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I stare into the distance. Pacing back and forth in the room I'm growing agitated. I can't wait until later. If I put this off I might miss my opportunity. The others know what I want to do. When I'm gone they will know. Opening my door quietly, I peek out. I don't see anyone. I move quickly down the hallway with my dagger hidden underneath my arm. Forcing myself to walk at a normal pace I at last make my way into the forest. I walk into it for about five minutes. Entering a clearing that has a familiar sense to it I close my eyes and open my mind to the world around me.

Edit: I didn't see your post Daishain when I started mine. I guess I had left a few minutes previously.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:29pm

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Rachel?" Hesitantly I open the door, only to find the room empty, and another note from Dennis on the floor.

Okay then, don't panic. They're fine, surely they are both fine.

Locals might have reason for there to be concern though. Best to inform the guard. Unless the other two are running from this place? I haven't seen any sign of reason for it, but putting them on their trail would be a betrayal if I missed something and they had to run.

Okay, think through it, chances of there being reason to run seem very slim, though not out of the question, and in the event they are running, Dennis would be prepared to be followed. I bet very few would be able to find him or anyone he's protecting. In addition, they'll find out soon enough regardless of my actions. On the other hand, the threat of dangerous creatures in the woods seems much more likely, delaying assistance by a few minutes if it is needed by saying nothing could prove fatal. Tell them then.

I go and find a guard and inform them that two of the guests have chosen to separately explore the nearby woods. I inquire as to whether or not there is particular cause for concern.

If the answer is no, I will simply go to the meeting with Lord Douglas.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Apr, 2017 - 1:52pm

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes we have seen them go. As far as we know the first part of the forest is clear of dangers but I can not be 100% as the last patrol was through there two days ago and did not find anything. We do not patrol more than a couple hundred meters in the forest. IF they go beyond that I can not vouch for their safety."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 12

"My thanks. If I might trouble you again, we were invited to a lunch meeting with Lord Douglas. It seems it will just be me, but could you point the way?"

I'll follow his directions, and show up to the lunch, trying to take cues from others on etiquette.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

When you get to the mansion you are led to a small study. Douglas Stands up from a chair he was sitting in putting the book he was reading down. "Welcome to my home. Have a seat. Where are the other two?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.