3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 112 of 616

I try to relax as we move along, and help - Page 112 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 112

Having met the others back in the settlement I feel much relaxed. Time in my home has left me in a great mood. While eating I listen to the others chat. . " Ghost and I are ready. Let's clean them out of there. This is actually fun in a way. We are living out some of our fantasies. Why did we play Dungeons & Dragons if that isn't the case? Besides, we don't know the exact nature of our calling here. Dying here might send us back to our homes. Something to think about. " I shrug and grin.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Perhaps, but Rachel, I hope you'll forgive me if I do my damnedest to prevent your theory from being proven or disproven."

"Allen and Thomas, before we head out, a couple of resources you'll want to be aware of." I pull out the CLW scroll I made over a week ago and hand it to Thomas, "I'll hold on to that along with the other scrolls I made before, but since you said you were likely becoming a bard, you should be able to work out how to cast Cure Light Wounds from that, as the spell is on your list. Grab it if I'm not in a position to use it myself. For now, study it a bit, see what you think."

I hand the potion I made last night to Dennis, "Same spell, different format, made this up last night, just have an injured patient drink that. You hold onto it until it is needed. I hope for everyone to have a small stash of those eventually, but I only had time for the one. I'd prefer it if we exhausted other resources before the potion however, its expensive enough that it should be for when no other options are available at the moment."

Pulling out the red cloth I had designated for this purpose, "And finally, we have this, Before we go into the caves, I'll imbue it with the essence of a Cure Minor Wounds cantrip, simply place it over a wound and will it to work. It will close a wound enough to prevent someone from bleeding to death, but not more. The cloth will remain primed that way for a few hours. I'll hand that off to Allen to hold when it is time."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:18am

21st Jun, 2017 - 7:13am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Looking to Dennis I say, "Well I am as ready as I will ever be at this point. I say we go for the goblins hiding away in their caves." I consider how I might help in this venture and take on a more serious expression as my thoughts more to the goblins and what they have done.

I smile, before offering in reply to the second thing he said, "Yes, for all that is known at this time if we die it could be permanent so we need to be careful. This I understand." It was clear, they could not survive at battle it could be the end and no coming back.

When Jason begin to speak I turned my attention to him, though I would offer a greeting to Rachel saying, "I hope you slept well." Listening to the artificer, I accept the scroll and nod as I consider the parchment in my hands. I look over the words and symbols upon it.

I watch as he reveals other items for healing, intrigued by the red cloth and how it would be used, before I ask, "Were you not prepared before with healing items? It appears you are making sure to be much more careful." It had been said that they were to be more prepared this time around.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jun, 2017 - 7:14am

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 112 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Except for the potion, which I didn't have a chance to make until yesterday, we had these measures in place last time as well. We pulled out before using the scroll was necessary though."

"By the way, if any of you are wondering about the justification for this. A splinter group from this tribe tortured and killed a family of halflings only a few hours from here. When we found them, they had camped in Rachel's grove, and were in the middle of roasting and eating the little girl of said family. We tracked the band from the grove back to the small house where the others had been left to rot, and then from there to the caves."

If everyone indicates that they're ready to get moving, I'll double check the tack for Morgenstern and the horses for the two newcomers, showing them what they need to watch out for. "These animals will be partners of yours in time, I suggest finding appropriate names and developing a good relationship"

With that done, I'll mount up, and follow Dennis' lead whenever he is ready.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You mount up and head back towards the cave via going past Rachel's grove/Grotto to pick her and Ghost up as you head that way. It will take you most of the day to get to the cave as Allen and Thomas learn to control their horses and get to where they have better control.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As we move I go over our battle tactics and techniques with our two new members. I explain about keeping our distance so one area attack or spell, such as fireball, won't take out the whole team. I also explain how we move in the tunnels so we can get maximum effect from melee attacks and ranged weapons. But I still keep my eyes and ears open for any surprise encounters along the way and I caution the others to do the same.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 112

I grin as I ride along with the others. Ghost prowls along sniffing the wind. Watching the newcomers try to ride I hide a smile. " Oh, what a beautiful day for a ride. Did any of you ever expect to be on a ride with friends hunting goblins? " Even though I had been badly hurt by goblins the day before I didn't feel nervous about them. The longer I was here the more at home I felt.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Jun, 2017 - 1:40pm

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 112

I try to relax as we move along, and help the others where I can. It isn't easy, as I keep picturing the wounds taken before.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.