3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 113 of 616

As you get within sight of the cave itself - Page 113 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 113

You arrive at the area where the cave is at. I need everyone to roll spot and listen checks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Upon glimpsing the cave from a distance I say, "Well, there it is. It is sized for goblins, so apologize in advance to your spinal cords, they'll be yelling at you later on. Keep an eye out, we can't be sure what they've done in response to our last visit here."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Jun, 2017 - 2:34pm

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Arriving at the cave, I slow us down even more. Without a word, I signal the opening of the cave to our newcomers and I cup my hand to my ear as a signal to take a moment to look and listen.

22nd Jun, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 113 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I enjoy the ride with the other, though worry somewhat of Allen given how quiet he has been, though in answer to Rachel's question I say, "No, I didn't think I ever would be. Honestly, I didn't even think I would be riding a horse again any time soon."

Chuckling, I continue as I say, "Horseback riding had always been a pleasure and in scouts the Horsemanship badge one of my favorites to own." With a sign, I continue by admitting, "It has just been so long. I hope I can remember even half of what I learned back then." This actually made me both a little nervous and unsure.

On arriving at the cave, I get off my horse and tie him to a tree. Considering what knot to use, as well making sure I got it right, deciding to start with a clove hitch and going into bowline just in case we needed to leave quickly. I do hope the horse is trained enough not to try running if it gets spooked, not quite remembering the knot that could actually allow it to pull away.

I see if I can see or hear anything out of place.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jun, 2017 - 6:43pm

Thomas Results:
  • Spot and Listen on D20 (-1): 4, 7 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Just wanted to let ya'll know my posts will be spread out. Internet is still unstable right now. However, Was I left in town or was I brought with the group?

Also, if need be I give KN the right as GM to claim me for a post if I don't actually have one up before needed.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: You're with us at the cave. I take it you would prefer your character generally stay in the background for now? Also, how long would you expect the internet gap to last?

If still here, Kn has asked for spot/listen checks.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:26am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 113

*I look around and let my instincts guide me.* "So this is the cave you had trouble with? I hope I can add to your power. I am still not too confident in these new abilities yet. However, if something comes up with me, don't worry. I know the way back now. So I will try to get there." *I am feeling a little gitty. This is my first time actually being in such a situation.*

Out of Character: : The gaps will be random. I might be able to post once a day or up to several times a day. But it might be a few days at most between posts. That's why I have most of my posts done the way they are. They tend to include multiple actions and other things in them.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 113

As you get within sight of the cave itself you see two figures quickly disappear inside the cave.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.