3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 114 of 616

I shrug. " I can summon something to - Page 114 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jun, 2017 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 114

I look at Ghost who snarls. I grip my club and ready my shield. Glancing to Den and Jason I laugh. " It's baptism by fire time for our new friends. Let's get this over with. "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I say quietly, "Looks like they know we're here. Den, want me to have that Color Spray scroll ready? It could really put a dent in their numbers if they try to rush us, but I only have the one."

23rd Jun, 2017 - 5:17am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I prepare myself as best I can, though as had already been discussed my plan was to stay back and away from the fight while giving support to my companions as I say with a chuckle, "As ready as I'll ever be, lets do this." Already I was thinking on which performance I would try to use, as well consider if I should use my lute that I had been given or my words.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Jun, 2017 - 5:19am

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 114 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

*For the moment, I don't draw anything. However, I had been using my Quarterstaff as a walking stick.* "Trial by fire, one of the many ways a warrior angel can gain their wings. That's something from Xena: Warrior Princess. But it feels right for this time as well." *I look to the cave knowing I am probably not as strong as the others but am ready to be tested by the gods.* 'I hope a god is watching, because I don't feel this would be worth it otherwise.'

Specific Action: Sense I have been using my Quarter Staff as a walking stick, I adopt the willow stance I was taught during that 5 min knock out. It's the staff style I was practicing back in town. I was also using Tai Chi then to meditate and practice its form as well.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I will need to know how you plan to approach the cave this time, marching order as well.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I stop for a bit and survey the area, "Okay, so we know they know we're coming. They have to figure that we're the same group that killed sixteen of their number last time. I'd give even odds that there's a volley of ranged weapons waiting for us at that cave mouth. Dennis, this is your field, but I presume we need to approach from an oblique angle, and find some way to waste or overwhelm their preparations. Any ideas?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 114

I think, "I'm afraid that cave will allow the an excellent field of view. Does our Druid have anything that would inhibit their view? We could hug the sides and throw in burning oil, that might mess with their vision for a a few seconds, maybe enough time to get off a few shots and close with them." I look at Rachel to see if she has any spells that might help.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 114

I shrug. " I can summon something to help. Maybe an eagle or wolf. They could charge in and draw fire and we follow..'" I glance at the others to see what they think. "

Out of Character: : Druids have fog cloud which would help. I forgot to prepare any spells besides cure wounds but I can always summon animals. Sorry guys. sad.gif.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.