3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 117 of 616

As the last goblin falls, I keep scanning - Page 117 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2017 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 117

As the melee begins Ghost misses his next attack but the summoned wolf bites a goblin hurting it. Jason shoots another one killing it as Allen jumps in hitting one with his staff causing it to slump to the ground. His second attack misses. Den shoots another goblin killing it. Rachel swings and misses. The goblins all miss.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grimace as I keep firing, once again we seem to be clearing them out well enough, but I should have anticipated this possibility.

Out of Character: tacking on a few more rolls.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The wolf blinks out of existence as the spell expires. I scream in fury as I continue swinging hoping that reckless abandon will make up for lack of skill. Ghost continues moving forward and stays on constant attack.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 117 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile grimly as I see my arrows strike their marks. "Once again into the breach" I say quietly to no one in particular. I continue firing.

Out of Character: KN, I see where you only had me hit once. Due to gaining a level in Ranger I get the quick shot feat. I fire my bow twice per round. Did it take both shots to kill that goblin?

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I forgot the Quick shot feat. You would have killed two *smile* There is still more there.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

*I continue to spin my staff and flurry of blows any enemy that gets close to me. I am inter mixing the staff with fist basted attacks. Staff first and then fist. If needed I make five foot adjustments to put myself next to an enemy. I seem to be flowing with my swings going from one to the next like a Kung Fu student from one of the movies.* "I seem to be starting to get the flow of this."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 117

Rachel swings wildly hitting and killing a goblin, Ghost bites and kills another one. Den kills two more with his arrows as Allen takes out the last one. Jason missed with his crossbow.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 117

As the last goblin falls, I keep scanning the treeline for a while. "Is everyone okay? I saw Ghost take a hit, anyone else wounded?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.